NYX Mega Shine - Nude Peach

4.8

on 8/19/2015 8:05:00 PM

A beautiful peach lipgloss with a bit of shimmer but no chunky and gritty glitter. The formulation's on the thicker side, but not too sticky -- just enough to stay on the lips. First coat gives you a nice sheer wash of colour but you can build it up to an opaque colour. Classic cherry cough syrup scent like in the rest of the Mega Shine line but it doesn't linger. Good value for money -- keep in mind you get 11mL of product.

Unfortunately, this colour doesn't suit me well.

on 5/6/2014 7:55:00 PM

$4.99 USD. Amazing peach color and so much quality for such cheap price!! I used to love Lancome juicy tubes, but they discontinued my color. This is even better than the Lancome version - so much smoother and less sticky! The soft peach color is perfect on my pale yellow Asian skin. Awesome find and thanks to Beautyforless for recommending this!

I really like this lip gloss. I happened to find it when I was shopping for a new outfit for a formal event. The cashier have me a coupon, if you spent a said amount you would get a discount. I needed about five dollars more for the sale, so I choose this lip gloss on a whim. Boy, am I glad I did! It is the perfect peach color on me. The consistency is great, not to thick but just the right amount of thickness, so it's not to thin. The color complements me skin tone nicely. I will try the other colors in this line.

on 4/15/2013 12:04:00 PM

I have several mega shine glosses but this shade is one of my least favorites. It has no shimmer and is quite pigmented. It just looks too orange on my cool skin tone.

on 12/24/2012 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have fallen head over heels in love with this lipgloss. First off: the packaging. I actually didn't notice this before, but on the top of the cap, there's a little bow design on it. I know that may not be as exciting for everyone else as it is for me, but I just adore bows. The lipgloss itself comes in a clear, rectangular tube with a sleek black cap. The tube is long and skinny, nothing spectacular, but definitely convienent to carry with me in my bag. The color of this gloss is a very pretty peach with some golden shimmers and nude undertones to it. The peach is much more prominent than the nude. The scent is fruity and pleasent, and the taste (not that I eat my lipglosses, but you know how it is...) is virtually unoffensive. I would definitely repurchase this. It is absolutely perfect for me! Since I'm so fair, it really compliments my skintone and makes my skin look brighter. The shine also lasts for a few hours, then I need to reapply. Awesome lipgloss...I'll need to try more of these!

on 5/22/2012 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Beautiful light coral-pink with fine gold shimmer. It isn't frosty nor glittery and doesn't feel particularly gritty on the lips. The shimmer in this is smaller than in Salsa, but larger than in Sugar Pie. This is a universally flattering shade that I think would look good on just about anyone. Like others have mentioned, this looks great when I am fair or tan.

on 2/16/2012 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

'Nude Peach' is another of my favorite NYX glosses. It is a gorgeous summery peachy pink... It has copious amounts of golden shimmer...but isn't frosty. This looks wonderful with a peachy lip liner and a bronzer.

on 2/3/2012 2:22:00 PM

NYX never fails me. I love how their products have good quality without burning a hole in your pockets. I usually have bad luck with generic brandname lipgloss because the color never stays true to the tube. BUT with this NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss (my first tube btw) was fantasssstic. EXACTLY what I was looking for. It stayed true to its color and it didn't felt greasey. What I like the most is the Color. It's the perfect combination of summer peachy pink. I'm definitely hooked !

on 8/29/2011 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Such a great gloss. The color is pigmented but not as bright as the color of the tube. It's a peachy pink that looks flattering on almost any skintone, especially medium tanned skin. The consistency is just amazing, really creamy and easy to apply. The applicator is a bended sponge which to my surprise is easier to work with than regular lip gloss wands. The only con is the cherry smell, it's better than the lemony smell of the round lip glosses though.

on 7/16/2011 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hands down my favourite lipgloss from NYX. Nude peach is a beautiful bright pinky peach colour with a little sparkle.I use it with NYX tangerine lipliner. Looks amazing on girls with tanned skin. Looks amazing on my NC35-40 skin. I have to buy a back-up.

Popular Lip Glosses