April 21, 2014 | 979 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Mega Shine - Nude Peach

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by AshleyTheMakeupAddict

I really like this lip gloss. I happened to find it when I was shopping for a new outfit for a formal event. The cashier have me a coupon, if you spent a said amount you would get a discount. I needed about five dollars more for the sale, so I choose this lip gloss on a whim. Boy, am I glad I did! It is the perfect peach color on me. The consistency is great, not to thick but just the right amount of thickness, so it's not to thin. The color complements me skin tone nicely. I will try the other colors in this line.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by mom2spyboys

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have several mega shine glosses but this shade is one of my least favorites. It has no shimmer and is quite pigmented. It just looks too orange on my cool skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

I have fallen head over heels in love with this lipgloss. First off: the packaging. I actually didn't notice this before, but on the top of the cap, there's a little bow design on it. I know that may not be as exciting for everyone else as it is for me, but I just adore bows. The lipgloss itself comes in a clear, rectangular tube with a sleek black cap. The tube is long and skinny, nothing spectacular, but definitely convienent to carry with me in my bag. The color of this gloss is a very pretty peach with some golden shimmers and nude undertones to it. The peach is much more prominent than the nude. The scent is fruity and pleasent, and the taste (not that I eat my lipglosses, but you know how it is...) is virtually unoffensive. I would definitely repurchase this. It is absolutely perfect for me! Since I'm so fair, it really compliments my skintone and makes my skin look brighter. The shine also lasts for a few hours, then I need to reapply. Awesome lipgloss...I'll need to try more of these!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by YimK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful light coral-pink with fine gold shimmer. It isn't frosty nor glittery and doesn't feel particularly gritty on the lips. The shimmer in this is smaller than in Salsa, but larger than in Sugar Pie. This is a universally flattering shade that I think would look good on just about anyone. Like others have mentioned, this looks great when I am fair or tan.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by TheGoodSwan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

'Nude Peach' is another of my favorite NYX glosses. It is a gorgeous summery peachy pink... It has copious amounts of golden shimmer...but isn't frosty. This looks wonderful with a peachy lip liner and a bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 2:22:00 PM More reviews by ModernApple

NYX never fails me. I love how their products have good quality without burning a hole in your pockets. I usually have bad luck with generic brandname lipgloss because the color never stays true to the tube. BUT with this NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss (my first tube btw) was fantasssstic. EXACTLY what I was looking for. It stayed true to its color and it didn't felt greasey. What I like the most is the Color. It's the perfect combination of summer peachy pink. I'm definitely hooked !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 9:40:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Such a great gloss. The color is pigmented but not as bright as the color of the tube. It's a peachy pink that looks flattering on almost any skintone, especially medium tanned skin. The consistency is just amazing, really creamy and easy to apply. The applicator is a bended sponge which to my surprise is easier to work with than regular lip gloss wands. The only con is the cherry smell, it's better than the lemony smell of the round lip glosses though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Chrisylita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Hands down my favourite lipgloss from NYX. Nude peach is a beautiful bright pinky peach colour with a little sparkle.I use it with NYX tangerine lipliner. Looks amazing on girls with tanned skin. Looks amazing on my NC35-40 skin. I have to buy a back-up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 3:37:00 PM More reviews by darling20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Hands down, one of the prettiest lip glosses I've ever tried! In the tube, it's identical to MAC's pink lemonade lipglass. Applied, however, it's a much more toned-down, nudey peach/pink - just as the name implies. I normally shy away from any lip products with the name "nude" in the description because I feel like they wash me out (NW15), but this is the PERFECT shade of nude, with just the right amount of additional color. Looks fabulous on fair or bronzed skin. I apply it over NYX's rose lipliner, but it looks amazing on bare lips as well. HIGHLY recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2011 11:52:00 AM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Color: soft peachy pink

Pros: pigmented, creamy, not sticky, long-lasting

Cons: hard to find in stores, leaves glitter residue on lips

Comments: This looks like a bright coral in the tube, but once applied it's more of a soft pink with yellow undertones. It does have shimmer, however it isn't frosty. I like the way the shimmer makes my lips look - very full and glossy. It would be nice if it were as bright as it looks in the tube, but this shade is quite pretty.

Will repurchase.