December 20, 2014 | 1766 users online

Masks - Freeman - Facial Hydration Mask - Gogi Berry

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Alura21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Consistency: It's between a Gel/Cream feeling hybrid. It's not overly sticky and easy to apply. Takes ten seconds, if that to apply this.

Color: White but goes on clear. Dries and looks like it isn't there.

Scent: It has a fresh, somewhat sweet, fruity scent. It's kinda strong, So I would apply just a thin layer so it doesn't cause my eyes to sting.

Results: It's hydrating. Definitely good for those who have very dry skin. My skin looked dewy after using this. Good for no makeup days.

But by the end of the day my nose was a bit more oily than normal. So I think the next few times I will apply this in my dry areas and apply a different make for my nose.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by ascheck2290

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this product! I have very dry skin and was on the search for something that would hydrate my skin to the max. I have concocted different hydrating masks on my own, but that get's annoying and time consuming to do all the time. This mask makes life so much more simple. I just put a dime sized amount on my fingertips and rub all over my skin in the morning. I then let it sit for about 5 minutes and then wash with warm water. Afterwards, my skin feels so soft that I don't even need to wear makeup. I just dabble on some self tanner and walk out the door. My skin looks flawless all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by cleo777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Never met a Freeman mask I didn't like! Also really like the Superfruit peel-off mask. I also have super sensitive skin (had to send back the whole Cindy Crawford Meaningful Beauty regimen) and didn't have high hopes for a cheap drugstore mask. But lo and behold, it did not burn or irritate me, and actually feels really cooling and refreshing! Great for those hot summer mornings! Doesn't smell bad and is actually moisturizing as it claims. (Huh) It does however take some patience to remove because it is a bit slimy in texture but I suppose you could use a washcloth. Good overall.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by MelaRose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was buying a lot of freeman products online and was deciding to get this because I needed one more product to qualify for free shipping. This mask sounded nice because I get dry spots but I always read reviews about the products I'm buying. All the reviews I read online were either really really good or really really bad. I took a risk since it was only 3.99 plus with a coupon I got it for 3.10 so why not? I have pretty sensitive skin and was afraid about the burning sensation everyone else was talking about, but it didn't burn at all. It felt really cooling and the scent is pretty strong but didn't irritate my skin. It left my skin feeling really smooth, soft and nice.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2013 8:56:00 AM More reviews by OlgaGorgeous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The most horrible mask I ever tried, irritates skin, does not moisturise, even opposite, dries it out. Would never buy again

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by maxzchua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Terrible mask! I've using Freeman Claymask & pineapple mask which turn out really good on me and i decide to try this one! Do it hydrates my skin? No, its burn my skin. It start burning my skin once i still apply on my skin, and i have to wash off instantly since it burn a bit too much! No recommend it at all!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by tomakeupchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm glad that I waited a while to review this product. Initially I liked it. It went on smoothly and left my skin feeling soft and moist. Fragrance is mild, not offensive. BUT and its a big one, after a couple of uses (not sure exactly why) I began to experience a burning sensation if I left it on for more than a minute. I was worried that maybe it was because of my perhaps energetic use of my facial brush while cleansing prior to using the mask. Tried it again without any brush or anything before hand other than a gentle cleanser (Olay foaming face wash for sensitive skin) and the problem got worse instead of better. Now the burning was instantaneous and severe. Good news is once I wash it off, no more burning sensation and there is no visible redness on my skin (thankfully). But there is no way I would repurchase. In fact I wouldn't even give it away, it went straight to the trash.

Now about my skin, it is combination and I do still struggle with breakouts. It is mildly sensitive in that yes some things do bother my skin but for the most part I don't normally have this kind of reaction to products. I was extremely surprised by how painful this thing was. I am very happy that there doesn't appear to be any lasting damage - at least not any visible traces on my skin right after use.

Unfortunately I didn't research before buying and I am not sure what ingredient could possibly have done this - I will leave it to far more knowledgeable MUAers who have serious skin care info. I would just advise to stay away from this product or ensure you buy it somewhere where you can return it.
Bottom line - stay away. Would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by jafleur74

I love this mask! My skin gets dry from the Roc retinol, Apha hydrox cream, and Philosophy Booster C powder that I use for ani-aging. And I use this mask to restore moisture back into my skin. I use all the Freeman Beauty masks, and have had no adverse reactions to any of them. I highly recommend their products.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not bad for a mask, it didn't irritate my skin, my skin felt good after using it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2012 6:53:00 AM More reviews by sammij1821

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After trying the Freeman facial mask with the dead sea minerals, I figured that I would try something else. When I saw the Gogi berry one and saw that this was a hydration mask, I decided to purchase it and give it a try, it was something new, after all. When I first applied the mask, it tingled a little bit, which I figured it was supposed to do. However, after I washed it off, about five to ten minutes later, my face was itching and within a half hour, it was red. Initially, I thought that this may have been an allergic reaction, but after seeing some other people have had similar things happen, I'm not so sure. I definitely will not be purchasing this specific product again.