August 21, 2014 | 1839 users online

Bronzers - Jane Iredale - So Bronze 3

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2011 10:24:00 AM More reviews by tswope57

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bronzer is great for adding a hint of color, but you can add more to pump it up and it looks natural, my skin has some ruddy undertones and this bronzer works well to give me a golden glow with a hint of rose.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 3:19:00 AM More reviews by misskittycity74

I love this bronzer. It adds the perfect amount of color to my fair skin. I used to use the Moon Glow Bronzer and it was my favorite, but So Bronze 3 is my new fav! Perfect color; not to shimmery. It really wakes up my face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by cyndiinphilly

I am a neutral 20-25 for reference. I bought this bronzer after a MUA applied it at the one place near Philadelphia I could find Jane Iredale. It gives a very natural glow. half the pan is bronzer and the other half is a blush. she called it Nude Bronze, although I don't see it referenced that way anywhere on the JI site. Cost is $41 for a nice size pan that will definitely last all summer.