August 2, 2014 | 1616 users online

Hair - Miracle 7 - Buriti Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by 5shannon5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is amazing. I give it four stars. I have the worst "wet hair tangles" ever and this makes it super easy to manage. You won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I have not reviewed this yet. I use this occasionally when I don't feel like dealing with my hair and need something to keep it in place and decent looking. This is great since it doesn't make my hair greasy, it smells good, and it takes care of frizz without jeopardizing volume for me. Plus it makes my hair look naturally glossy. I love the packaging and that this comes with a pump. I emulsify one pump in my hand and work into my hair concentrating on my ends. It leaves my hair feeling very soft. Highly recommend to give it try. This can be found at Sally's

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

So to give you a bit of a background, I have tried any type of oil that you could think of. From raw coconut oil to Ojon. Interestingly, they all worked on my hair but not to my satisfaction. The problem is that when you use these products, your hair can easily get greasy. I wash my hair twice a week and it becomes intolerable to live with a greasy hair feeling. So I tried this not really expecting a lot. The reviews here and on Sally's website are correct that this product does not leave any grease or oil behind. Once you use your blow dryer or iron on the area that you applied the product, your hair turns into silk. The biggest rave is that this product does not let your hair become frizzy or act weird in the humidity. This is a huge plus for me. I was in a foggy weather that then turned into a very humid summer day and then turned to a cold humid night and my hair did not change at all. That is a lot to say for my very unruly hair. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED-

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Amomof5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this a lot. I was using Bed head after party and liked it but I went a bought some miracle 7 leave in (my HG hair item) and got this for free. I LOVE this so much more then after party. Does leave a greasy oil residue on my hands but doesn't do that on my hair. I use a pea size on my ends and fizzies. I want to keep using before I consider this a HG item. Though

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 10:41:00 PM More reviews by dainaleeo2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is great! My hair is in pretty good condition, since I've been taking care of it religiously ever since this bleaching fiasco that I had nearly 2 years ago. Since then my hair has still been through some trauma, more bleach & dye jobs, but at long last I have laid off the dye, the harsh products, even the heat [except for my fringe bangs], so my hair is much better. I want to get it within even better condition & make sure that it remains that way so that it will continue to grow healthy & strong, & since my hair responds well to most oils, I wanted to add another to my arsenal.

I previously used [& still do on/off] Macadamia Nut Oil healing oil, which has argan oil & macadamia oil, but for some reason it didn't do much for my hair. It's also pretty heavy, & since my blonde hair is pretty fine [there's just a lot of it], it really made it greasy quickly, despite the amount I used. I wanted to try something lighter. I used the new John Frieda full repair oil but I don't know how much of a difference it made, so I grabbed this when I was at Sally's the other day. Yea, It's pretty pricy. 12.99 for the little bottle seems a lot, but I barely used a dime size, & that is for both the amount i added when it was damp, then small bits on the ends before I flat ironed. It is really light & the fact that you don't need much, especially if you're like me & don't wash your hair every day, then this will last a long time. Most of my oils i have -barely- used even half, so really unless you have super unruly, thick hair, or really porous hair that will suck it all up, I think most times it's justified in the price. Plus, the fact that the main ingredient is 3rd in the list means that they didn't skimp, like some do, & add it towards the end with fillers before that. So it's pretty high quality.

It left my wavy hair smooth, super shiny & soft, sleek, & frizz free, which is a miracle, after i flat ironed. I normally don't straighten but I did on a whim today to see how much my hair had grown, & man does it look GOOD. I haven't used much of it but anything that can make me this impressed this quickly says something.
I will update with more use of course. But this is a real winner, & if the 'Miracle 7' is some sort of dupe for 'It's a 10' then I like it SO much better than the main line. I used it's a 10 & never got these sort of results I did from this. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by MissJulie89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the best hair oil I've ever tried, and has become a staple in my hair arsenal. I use it as a lightweight finisher after my hair is dry, whether I style it or not. I just run a small amount through my hair and I'm good to go for the rest of the day, and usually the day after. It creates wonderful shine, keeps frizzies away, seals the cuticle, and smells absolutely heavenly. It has a buttload of awesome ingredients like... well... buriti oil (duh), which is derived from a miraculous, versatile Amazonian nut. It's also chock full of evening primrose oil, sesame oil, sweet almond oil, and even argan oil.
Mind you, it's pretty friggin' pricey (12.99 for 2 fl oz at Sally), but it should last a long time as you only need to use a teeny bit. If you have hair that clamors for additional shine and frizz protection, I HIGHLY suggest this oil. It's super lightweight, keeps its promises, and smells incredible. Go for it! ^^