October 23, 2014 | 1917 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - Addict To Life

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2012 1:03:00 PM More reviews by Munyabooby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this fragrance as part of a sampler from Sephora and I can totall understand the reviewers who have complained about the lid on the sample. The damn thing is so hard to open no matter how hard you pull and twist. However, I rarely use it and plan to give it out to someone.
On first sniff there's a strong rose scent. But when it settles I get the musk mainly and it reminds me of Flora by Gucci which I truly enjoyed from another Sephora sampler. With this one I think I finally got to understand the meaning of old lady's perfume coz I can't imagine anyone younger wearing it. Obviously the only time I'd shell out money to buy this one is as a gift for someone who REALLY loves it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2012 4:48:00 AM More reviews by IreneP

I've been trying to find a signature scent for years but have had the worst luck. I got a "premium sample" from Sephora, and like another reviewer said, it was extremely difficult trying to open the damn thing! I know the full size bottle is in a convenient spray form, but Dior should really have thought twice about making the sample so difficult to try. Otherwise, I think this scent is lovely, and it doesn't make me feel sick after awhile like a lot of other perfumes do. I'm not very good at describing perfumes, but there was just something comforting about this one. It kind of reminded me of my mom, but in a good way. My husband thinks it's "OK" and "nice," but that's not good enough for me! I would love to find a scent that I can't get enough of and one that he adores. While the search continues, I still think this is a pretty and "safe" scent for everyday.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by ari496

I got this as a sample from Sephora. Since it was a sample, the packaging sucked. I couldn't open it at first, and when it did open, I had tugged on the cap so hard that a bunch of it spilled out. What a waste of the fragrance.
Diro Addict was more of a vibrant, exotic floral scent. Dior Addict to Life is more reserved, and office friendly. Although it smelled nice, I prefer things a bit more feminine. I won't be buying this.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by uberuninspired

Didn't like it on first sniff but started liking the bottom notes. the fragrance is the kind that grows on you i reckon. ended buying a bottle, and now i use it to work everyday. it's perfect for daily use in a tropical climate like Singapore. i don't think it'd use it for an evening out or for colder climates though.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2011 3:21:00 AM More reviews by SarahMarshall

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Huh. This one is...mehhh...and I'm so sad about it.
I had really high high hopes -I mean, I was STALKING Sephora. I am glad I didn't order it unsniffed because this is just boring IMO. granted, I like easy-going scents apparently but this one is just a super-light snooze. It's not fresh, it's not fruity, clean or overly floral...it's hard to peg and honestly nothing better than an average to lower than average Victorias Secret body spray. I don't even get the jasmine or musk...Or the rose for that matter. Its just.,.simple and plain, nothing special and forgettable. The bottle is the standard Addict bottle but in a boring pale, quiet, forgettable lavender hue. Zzz

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 3:26:00 AM More reviews by melina87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Smells beautiful!
A perfect summer EDT.
I wouldnt use it in winter time as its too light and fruity.
I dont think you can really go wrong with this one for a gift!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by dioraddict84

This is a new fragrance in the Dior Addict line. It is an EDT. The top notes include pomegranate, raspberry and peach. The heart tones of rose, jasmine and lily of the valley are followed by the base of cedar and white musk. I think this is limited availability at Sephora.