August 23, 2014 | 940 users online

Loose Powders - Makeup Artist's Choice (MUAC) - Kathleen Mineral Makeup - Finishing Veil in Light

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2012 6:44:00 PM More reviews by zatalay

Worst mineral veil ever. The lightest makes your face orange. I am so glad i paid only for the tester.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2011 3:37:00 PM More reviews by lusciouspreciousluv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I got a sample of this and I do not care for the finish at all. I find it too shimmery and it doesn't buff on nicely. There is no actual glitter, but it is shimmery. I don't get that 'airbrushed" finish like I can get with other mineral veils. It is advertised as very sheer with a slight luminescence and it is extremely sheer. It is just a finishing powder so there will be virtually no coverage. I gave it two lippies for the spf 20. It may be nice for ladies looking for an illuminating look wanting to give it a shot, but for me this was one of the worst loose mineral powders I've ever tried.