April 19, 2014 | 1762 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Victoria's Secret - Tinted moisturizer

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by mommytwoboys78

This review is for the new VS Tinted Moisturizer & Primer SPF 15 for summer 2013. The colors at the actual store differed from the colors online. In the store there were 2 colors for medium. Regardless, the light and both medium colors instantly oxidized bright orange on my face. I did not try the fairest color which is called bare. I never buy the lightest colors. I am light to medium or medium in the summertime with a yellow undertone. I strongly suggest trying this on in the store on your face and viewing in direct sunlight.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Annabellapop

COVERAGE: coverd my red cheecks and blurred SOME imperfections. COLOR: i got it in the lightest shade, but then ut turned darker and orange. Oxidized pretty quickly, it basically gives you and orange look. Texture: its thick but blends well.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by zehrag

I've been using this tinted moisturizer for 2 or 3 years. This the only moisturizer that I've been so close to blend with my skin color and that's probably why I choose this over the BB cream any day. This has really good coverage!

Cons:
I basically have no complaints except that it has a subtle glitter in it that can show at times.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 11:37:00 AM More reviews by ameliakatherine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love, love, love! I've been trying BB Creams for a while, and while they've been great, I've only found one match for my skin (Boscia, which is AMAZING). My husband took me to the VS on 57th and Park in Manhattan to get a makeover when they were having an event. Btw, the MU artist's name is Mickaela, and if you live in NYC, you NEED to go there. She's amazing. Anyways, she tried this on, and I loved the look. It's pale, but warm, which is always hard for me to find, I have very pale skin with warm/bronzey undertones. It wears well. There's a hint of shimmer to it, and it doesn't have great oil control, but somehow it looks more glowy than oily or shiny. I put this on, then a little concealer over any blemishes, and bronzer, and I'm good to go! Definitely recommend wearing bronzer with this TM because it has that hint of shimmer, so you can really play up a subtle, sun kissed glow without over doing it. Haven't noticed any breakouts from it yet. I do "pat" it in around my nose (for redness), pores, and blemishes with a brush to get the most coverage.This does a great job of correcting color so your complexion looks so much more even. At $15, it's less than half the price of any other TM or BB Cream I've ever bought, and I'll be buying it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2012 5:07:00 AM More reviews by asdjskadf

Okay, so before you buy it, know that it has a little glitter in it so beware. It's better if you have dry skin because it'll leave your skin sort of oily.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by ilovethe80s87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is okay. It's not technically oil-free because it contains squalene which is basically shark liver oil, but slightly less comedogenic. Nevertheless, it's still comedogenic and will most likely (not definitely) cause break-outs depending on the amount in the product. Anyway, I have very acne-prone skin and used this in shade deep because I have tanned skin for summer. However, I mixed it with a little of my regular moisturizer to dilute the TM (because of its ingredients and intense color). It looks pretty good on my skin, and was inexpensive for the most part. I didn't notice any outstanding break- I wouldn't repurchase it again though, as I have found other options in the TM category.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this product but the color selection is EXTREMELY frustrating. They sold a foundation called "soft focus liquid foundation with spf 20" that had the perfect color match for me (light 10). Since they discontinued that product I decided to try out the tinted moisturizer but the color selection for this stuff is horrible... the two lightest shades are almost the same but not nearly as light as the old foundation had.

This tinted moisturizer also oxidized to a really orangey state on me which is NOT good because I have a yellow undertone so there is no way.

Im really disappointed in this product. I hope that either they bring back the old foundation or they will make the color selection for this stuff better because otherwise its a good tinted moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

During the last few years, Victoria's Secret has lost me as a fan and frequent buyer. Their bras have too much volume in them and overpriced. I cannot stand their body products, all their stuff smells too cloyingly sweet. My favorite of theirs was one my mom used to have which was called Secret 88. It was sexy, spicy, and beautiful. I dislike the new models. What happened to gorgeous, feminine and real looking models? Now all they are skin, bones and "teensy". But I love their bikinis. And now I have found a new love...their Tinted Moisturizer.

I discovered it one day just checking out sales in the mall. Upon swatching this in my hand I was in love. It felt so silky, smooth, and was very pigmented. But it still felt like a moisturizer. It has the teeniest amount of shimmer, just itty bitty. And at $15.00 for an ounce is infinitely cheaper than 80% or so of the tinted moisturizers out there. I have worn it to work, school, gym, the club and it stays a long time. It gives me a beautiful glow. My skin stays soft. It covers every little spot I may get. It also has SPF 15. I got this in the Deep and it matches just right. It matches my mom great too and she is only slightly darker than I. You can tell in our profile picture. I just pray they don't discontinue this. I don't know how I'll go on if it does. I refuse to pay over $30 for the mediocre ones that run out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by nadiame

It's pretty good! It is very light weight but gives a very modest coverage and stays put for 8+ hrs while is very impressive. The color (i'm a medium) blends in perfectly, it is also oil-free and has spf 15 which is a bonus. It doesn't aggravate my moderate acne, which i really adore it for.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 10:36:00 AM More reviews by makeupforever101

This is the best tinted moisturizer ever! It glides on smoothly, doesn't feel heavy, and blends in amazingly! I used this on 100 degree days and it stayed on my face perfectly! I love this product and will buy it again!