April 20, 2014 | 1893 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Too Faced - Primed and Poreless SPF20 Bronze Tint Skin Smoothing Face Primer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Angelamakeup

I sure hope this product is not discontinued. I first received a deluxe sample size of this in my Too Faced Bronzed & Beautiful Palette. I think it is great! It smooths out my skin and just the perfect subtle bronze tint for my NC30 skin tone. I only use this on my forehead and areas that I want to bronze. This is extremely subtle for medium skin tones so do not expect to get a dark tan look from it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by violetpython4

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So let me start off by saying that if you self tan then this is a product for you! I spray tan but due to chem peels my face I'd always white :/ this primer has the perfect tint of bronze that does look a bit orange at first but when rubbed in it blends flawlessly! It has an SPF 20 and contains a small amount of retinal to increase cell turnover rate! Plus it is fab to wear alone on a Sunday ! Def recommend this to a bronze babe or just for a foundation swap in the summer !

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by aeb5042

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great makeup primer-goes on smooth and provides your skin with a nice glow. I like the fact that it isn’t as oily as most primers, but still manages to moisturize your skin. I like to switch it up between this product & Smashbox’s primer so my face doesn’t become accustom. My oily skin tends to stay somewhat under control with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 1:01:00 PM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this primer but I only really use it in the summer because I think the tint is too much for the fall and winter time. It is $38 CAD which is extremely pricy for a 1oz bottle but a little bit goes a very long way with this product. It glides on the skin beautifully and as it says in the name it does reduce pore size which is amazing. It controls most of the shine I get in the summer time and leaves me with a beautiful tint to my skin, I look so sunkissed with it especially when I pair it with some bronzer. It keeps my foundation put all day so that is a really big plus since I get really shiny or sweaty when I'm out and about in the summer time. I like the packaging for the most part but I'm worried about when I only have a little bit left and how I will manage to get the rest of it out, I might just cut the bottle open lol but that's pretty unsanitary. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants that lovely sunkissed look and wants to tone down on makeup use in the summer because this also has light coverage so you don't even need to use foundation if you want :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by yalcrab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using a deluxe sample of this in the hollows of my cheeks, and then use a bronzer on top of it. The color that comes out of the tube is a little scary at first, but it looks fine once you blend it into your skin. That being said, there is a definite wash of color to this stuff, so if you're super pale, I'd think about getting your hands on a tester before buying this.
I like to use this to extend the staying power of my bronzer, or you could probably use it as a bronzer itself. Not sure this is something you want to use on your entire face (especially if you have oily skin). The sides of my face are on the drier side so this works well there, but I can't imagine this would hold up on my oily t-zone.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by meg42788

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is okay. I received it as a deluxe sample after ordering some stuff from online. It goes on well and fills in pores making them less noticeable. It clogs my pores because I break out when ever I use this, especially around my chin. I wouldn't buy the full size version. It is costly and isn't that amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 6:41:00 PM More reviews by OMG3kids

Love it! SPF and a nice glow. If I put on too much by accident it can seem orange at first, but becomes a nice brown after powder and blush. I mix it with a bit of Clarins tinted SPF 40 if I'm going to be outside all day, and skip the foundation. A product I will buy again, definitely.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Olive143

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like how the untinted version fared and thought this would be much better for my current needs. It's summer now and a little warmth plus spf is perfect! I only use a small amount and apply lightly and pat all over my face, especially my cheek area where I want to hide my pores. A tad exepensive at $30 but this will last a very long time since I only use half a pea size. I love the warmth and that this has SPF in it compared to the original. I'll continue to use even after the warmer months. Check out my review for the original version.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 11:01:00 AM More reviews by adamj2004

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE this product. It is a primer but really has a bit of coverage too. Gives just enough color to warm up your skin if you use a small amount. It is basically identical to the Guerlain Terracotta Skin Healthy Glow Foundation (I don't care that they label it as a foundation, it does NOT have enough coverage to qualify as one; let's be honest, it's a primer) but half the price! LOVE!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2012 9:51:00 AM More reviews by littlemissbusiness

The color looks a lot darker than I imagined but when I blended on my face it somewhat faded. In terms of a primer, this product did not do a great job. By the end of my work day, my face was starting to look a bit greasy. I guess the SPF 20 works but I also didn't notice much with my pores. Too faced tried to do too much with this product and failed.