September 2, 2014 | 1177 users online

Liquid - L.A. Colors - Liquid makeup in natural

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by kelleyaddy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found the L.A. Colors liquid makeup at my local Dollar Tree for $1.00. I purchased the 'tan' and the 'creamy beige' just in case the tan is too dark or the beige is too light! i am pretty pleased with this product; I mean for $1 i'm amazed at how this liquid foundation actually works on my face! It's definetely a 'light' coverage so if you prefer a more fuller foundation this may not be the prodcut for you! It has a very nice light scent to it which isnt a bother to me. The only one complaint i have for this product is that the packaging isnt too efficent. The pump is a plus but about 3-4 weeks in to using, the pump decided to not pump out product anymore! So now I have to take the pump off and shake the product on to my sponge applicators I use to apply the foundtation to my face!

For a dollar, it's really worth a try! You're not out a lot of money so if it's terrible, no big deal!
I also use the L.A. Colors pressed powder in tan and that prodcut is wonderful!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 10:55:00 PM More reviews by mzlady75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love L.A. Colors foundation it has easy application, light weight , & nice fragrance. Affordable price, located at Dollar General, and never a let down! If your looking for great makeup at a great price try it... You'll luv it😊😊

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2013 10:52:00 AM More reviews by beevanilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to use this product when I first got it and was hoping that it would be one of those "hidden gems" in the drugstore but as per usual I was disappointed. I know it was only four bucks (here in Canada) but I feel like it was still a waste of my money.

Three things that I really like about this product is obviously the price (I think everyone can agree with me on that) and also how well it matches my skin tone. I also love how it came with a pump! I was so excited to try this on because I've never had an easier time looking for a match than when I got this foundation so I was really happy.The formula is very thick - and deceiving, mind you. Because of it's thickness, you would think that it would have at least a medium coverage - NO! This one has a very, very light coverage. The blendability is not even remotely close to being mediocre. At one point, it wouldn't even go on the bridge of my nose. I legit cannot put any product on there and I have no idea why. Skin tone-wise, it was a match made in heaven. I just don't think this product is for me since I'm a full coverage kind of girl. Right after I tried it on and it wouldn't go on the bridge of my nose, I tossed it in the trash.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 5:45:00 PM More reviews by MightyMascara

My acne has gotten a lot better then it used to be, but now I have dark red scars along my jaw line and forehead, and considering it was only a 1.50$ at family dollar I thought it would be great for a first time foundation.

And it is!!

I can see how the color wouldn't match some people considering it's like tan.

But I thought it was pretty good it didn't cover much but it helped.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by palladiojunkie101

I am not going to complain about the price, but I was disappointed that none of the colors matched me at all. I ended up looking totally yellow; However, I just rinsed out the pump and bottle and filled it with the foundation I do like that came in a messy squeeze bottle and just used the rest of the l.a. colors line (powder, blush, etc.) and it works perfectly. I am surprised that the powders matched so well though. I can't complain cause I did my research and heard that it was really yellow on people so I knew what I was getting into, everything for a dollar I got a cute package pump bottle to put any foundation I want into.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by agir002

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought LM959 Honey.

Pros: Great colour on me. I am a Mac NC42 and LA Girl is very yellow based it gives me very nice warm colour in the winter as even as an Olive person I tend to go a bit pale and pasty looking,
Doesnt dry out my skin
So Cheap!
(A good foundation to wear if you already have great skin and dont need so much coverage or staying power)

Cons: Only light to medium coverage, doesnt do well on blemishes or pimples
It is not chemical free but I like the colour
Makes my pimples break out more if I use it to cover them

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Rikki1290

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Everyone needs to stop complaining bout this product. It was a DOLLAR. I don't use as a foundation because it is rubbish if you use it for that. I absolutely love the pump on it and I use it as an we primer. It holds my shadows all day and you get so much product. It also evens out my eyelid because I have really bad veins that stick out. Even if you don't want to use it for a eyeshadow primer, just get it for the pump. There are highend brands that don even have pumps on their products yet there is a product in the dollar store that does. I really do suggest going out and getting this as an eye primer, it works really well :D

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Galldubh

I downright hate this product. It is too thin and liquidy for my liking. I most definitely don't have the most clear skin ever, and this just makes my skin look even WORSE. It makes it feel even oilier and has basically no coverage to it.

The upsides to it? It's in a pretty snazzy pump that I know I will be saving once I use up my two bottles for lotions and stuff (which will be a long time from now, since I will only be using this makeup most likely on the Crazy Makeup nights that I have with my friend where I decide I want to use my makeup to make myself look like a freak). It also has a nice vanilla-ey scent to it.

I love L.A. Colors as a beauty brand, but this just disappointed me beyond belief!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2012 6:43:00 PM More reviews by QueenofAngolmois18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product is crap!!!,i bought this because it was only a doller at the store,when i put it on my face it did not match my skin tone,and it looks like someone threw mud on me!,BLAH!!!,never again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2012 8:58:00 AM More reviews by EboniBrandon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is just too cheap and perfect value for the price! I got it in Tan. It's definitely warm undertoned. Light to medium coverage and it has a nice creamy consistency. Not too runny or thick. Only stickler for me was that it appeared to turn a wee bit orange after a while. OMG!!! THE PUMP! I'm so with the other reviewer who said a dollar brand can get a pump in while higher end products fail to do this. I will be reusing this bottle. I think I'll just wear this around the house or if I have to make quick errands. Definitely not a go to for daily public wear or special occasions but I cant lose on this for what I paid for it. Where I live it cost about $10 bucks...That's just about $4.00USD so pretty cheap. MUA pleaseeee put a 'Maybe' for repurchase! Lol.