L.A. Colors Liquid makeup in natural

2.8

Water (Aqua), Mineral Oil (Paraffin Liquidum), Ceteareth- 25, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Glycerin, Squalane, Ceteraryl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerl Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Can someone please explain this to me? I want to like this product so bad but I cant figure out the problem here. I have had it for well over two weeks and cant figure out what the problem is. I have been using the LA Girl Pro Primer underneath this foundation,m and have ap[plied the foundation with my fingers, a beauty blender, and also my Morphe BrushesM39 Deluxe Buffer brush and every single time my foundation never blends, I get a splotchy look throughout the day. So i thought the primer was the problem, but im not sure....has anyone else had this problem with the foundations or is it just me?

EVERYONE YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THIS I usually ALWAYS use Clinique and I was broke so I happened to be at the Dollar Tree so I picked up true beige LA Colors liquid makeup and all I have to say is it's amazing its thick it covers it has a wonderful smell I am very very very impressed!!!!!! I would recommend this to EVERYONE! !!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY GO TO THE DOLLA TREE you won't be disappointed and I'm not being paid to say this it's remarkable I'm very very happy it just goes to show that $60 for a bottle of makeup that doesn't last very long and then a dollar FOR LA COLORS I BOUGHT IT JUST for shits and giggles cause my lazy behind didn't want to go to the mall. Seriously it's amazing you can call me 937 387 9158 I don't just give my number out for no reason

Seriously found this at the dollar tree!! It is a decent product alone but when mixed with other foundations it's amazing! Great bang for my buck literally!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

this was the first foundation that i have ever tried back in middle school. of corse i didnt know nothing aboout makeup or skin. i didnt know that there were certain foundations for certain things and whatever but about 4 days ago i was at the dallor store just looking and i saw this foundation and i thought i would give this another shot for days when im going somewhere really quick or when im doing my makeup at home just for the fun of it and not going out anywhere else.
i applyed this with a brush dont apply with your fingers is really hard to blend with your fingers and will look caky and striky. not with a traditional paddle brush but with a flat top or any type of kabuki brush.
this is not i repeat not for oily skin
i applyed this and set it with powder
and like not even 2 hrs later i was completely oily again
i appled powder 3 times again within that same hour and again oily..
surprising it didnt break me out i would only use this if im doing my makeup at home and wanted to take pictures

follow me on instagram @chimpmunkways
im makeup obbsessed

I found the L.A. Colors liquid makeup at my local Dollar Tree for $1.00. I purchased the 'tan' and the 'creamy beige' just in case the tan is too dark or the beige is too light! i am pretty pleased with this product; I mean for $1 i'm amazed at how this liquid foundation actually works on my face! It's definetely a 'light' coverage so if you prefer a more fuller foundation this may not be the prodcut for you! It has a very nice light scent to it which isnt a bother to me. The only one complaint i have for this product is that the packaging isnt too efficent. The pump is a plus but about 3-4 weeks in to using, the pump decided to not pump out product anymore! So now I have to take the pump off and shake the product on to my sponge applicators I use to apply the foundtation to my face!

For a dollar, it's really worth a try! You're not out a lot of money so if it's terrible, no big deal!
I also use the L.A. Colors pressed powder in tan and that prodcut is wonderful!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love L.A. Colors foundation it has easy application, light weight , & nice fragrance. Affordable price, located at Dollar General, and never a let down! If your looking for great makeup at a great price try it... You'll luv it😊😊

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I was so excited to use this product when I first got it and was hoping that it would be one of those "hidden gems" in the drugstore but as per usual I was disappointed. I know it was only four bucks (here in Canada) but I feel like it was still a waste of my money.

Three things that I really like about this product is obviously the price (I think everyone can agree with me on that) and also how well it matches my skin tone. I also love how it came with a pump! I was so excited to try this on because I've never had an easier time looking for a match than when I got this foundation so I was really happy.The formula is very thick - and deceiving, mind you. Because of it's thickness, you would think that it would have at least a medium coverage - NO! This one has a very, very light coverage. The blendability is not even remotely close to being mediocre. At one point, it wouldn't even go on the bridge of my nose. I legit cannot put any product on there and I have no idea why. Skin tone-wise, it was a match made in heaven. I just don't think this product is for me since I'm a full coverage kind of girl. Right after I tried it on and it wouldn't go on the bridge of my nose, I tossed it in the trash.

My acne has gotten a lot better then it used to be, but now I have dark red scars along my jaw line and forehead, and considering it was only a 1.50$ at family dollar I thought it would be great for a first time foundation.

And it is!!

I can see how the color wouldn't match some people considering it's like tan.

But I thought it was pretty good it didn't cover much but it helped.

I am not going to complain about the price, but I was disappointed that none of the colors matched me at all. I ended up looking totally yellow; However, I just rinsed out the pump and bottle and filled it with the foundation I do like that came in a messy squeeze bottle and just used the rest of the l.a. colors line (powder, blush, etc.) and it works perfectly. I am surprised that the powders matched so well though. I can't complain cause I did my research and heard that it was really yellow on people so I knew what I was getting into, everything for a dollar I got a cute package pump bottle to put any foundation I want into.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I bought LM959 Honey.

Pros: Great colour on me. I am a Mac NC42 and LA Girl is very yellow based it gives me very nice warm colour in the winter as even as an Olive person I tend to go a bit pale and pasty looking,
Doesnt dry out my skin
So Cheap!
(A good foundation to wear if you already have great skin and dont need so much coverage or staying power)

Cons: Only light to medium coverage, doesnt do well on blemishes or pimples
It is not chemical free but I like the colour
Makes my pimples break out more if I use it to cover them