April 25, 2014 | 1064 users online

Sunscreen - NIA24 Sun Damage Prevention UVA UVB Sunscreen SPF 30

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by lestrange

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Overall I thought this was a great daily sunscreen. It was pretty light - creamy but not thick in consistency, did not leave my face oily, and did not leave a white cast. The scent was a bit odd but not bad. For me personally, it did not stand up to its claims of improving hyperpigmentation/sun spots, and I can't say that I noticed any change of any sort in my skin, but I wasn't expecting to. I just bought this for my daily SPF routine. This is probably my favorite sunscreen that I've ever had, and the only reason I will not repurchase this specific product is that I am now trying to stick to physical sunblocks instead of chemical ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by arikboi76

Best sunscreen I've ever used. NO oxybenzone, NO parabens, NO aluminum, NO white cast. Avobenzone is stabilized with polyester-8. Works fabulously under mattifier..

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2011 8:11:00 AM More reviews by summertan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this sunscreen because it contains 5% Niacin like the Skin Strengthening Complex and has more quantity for less money. It makes my face a little redish probably due to the sun filters it contains (culprit probably Avobenzone). The texture of the sunscreen is not overly greasy but there is a noticeable shimmer even hours after application. At that price point, I expected a truly non-greasy formula by Nia24 but it is far from that. The only advantage of this sunscreen is that it is easily removable by water so your face doesnt have to be dried out or irritated by facial washes.

I will not repurchase. Far more matte sunscreen texture is La Roche-Posay Anthelios Melt-in sunscreen Milk SPF 60.