November 22, 2014 | 1894 users online

Hair Treatments - Loma - Pearatin Nourishing Oil Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 2:13:00 AM More reviews by scootersgal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of my must have products. I not only use it in my curly over processed blonde hair with amazing results. I also have started using it on my skin. It started by accident when I ran out of my eye makeup remover and used it to remove the dark circles under my eyes. I had several large Syringomas (raised round dry patches) under my eyes. The next morning they were noticeably smaller. I continued to use it daily after washing and before makeup and within 2 weeks the bumps were almost totally gone. Now I not only use it under my eyes but actually mix a small amount into my foundation and use it all over my face. My skin has not looked this good in many years. I love LOMA!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 3:17:00 AM More reviews by Jillydearest

This is by far my favorite hair serum. It's so expensive but so worth it to me. I use it in conjunction with Organix Nourishing Coconut Oil for my ends and my hair looks so soft and shiny. I love how this product simply cannot leave your hair greasy. I put too much extra on once and my hair looked the same as if I had put on just enough. It absorbs completely into the hair and is lightweight. It's nice to put a little bit in my dry hair throughout the day too. If your hair is dry or damaged, buy this and you won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Gemstone221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This is my absolute favorite hair care product. My hairdresser first introduced to me the entire Loma product line and I have not bought any other products since discovering Loma.
This stuff works better than ANY morrocan/argan oil treatment . I put a nickel sized amount in my palm and work it through damp, towel dried hair. If I blow-dry and then straighten, I put a little extra in (a few drops) before I put the heat of the flat iron on my hair. Your hair will be so manageable and soft with this product- at first, I admit I was skeptical because it is an oil, BUT it permeates the hair shaft unlike many products that simply coat the hair. Products UNLIKE Peratin oil make you hair look greasy because they do not soak into the cuticle.
The one draw back for me is price, but one 3.4 ounce bottle usually lasts me about 5 months- when used sparingly. If I am blow drying my hair a lot, and using other heat products, I definitely go through Pearatin faster.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2011 1:48:00 AM More reviews by verolyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My favorite hair serum/ treatment. I got a .5 ounce sample as an extra in an ebay purchase. The brand was new to me, but I'm hooked. Oil sounds scary, but a few drops in wet hair works without any greasiness or weight. I have long, mostly straight, layered hair. It can get a little frizzy in the back or dry at the ends, especially in temperature extremes. This treatment stops all those problems, and my hair seems to behave better for styling, as well. It has a watered-down oil consistency, not slick and sticky like most serums. My hair shows grease easily, but this hasn't made my hair look dirty or heavy at all. It does contain silicones. It also has jojoba, olive, pumpkin, cranberry, acai, and pomegranate oils. I only use a drop or two, and it always soaks in just fine. It hasn't seemed to build up, and I use it almost every day. This has a slight scent, sort of earthy and rich, but not strong at all. A little like chai tea, vanilla and herbal/coffee. If I hadn't gotten a free sample, the salon prices would have stopped me from trying this. A 3.4 oz. bottle is $20, and the 12 oz. costs nearly $50. I wouldn't buy a large bottle, as the small one will last forever. It has been worth it for me. I was using Sally's ION line serum for a long time, and thought that was the best, but this has replaced it. It just feels so much better than those greasy serums, and my hair is soft and in good shape.