August 29, 2014 | 1889 users online

Sunscreen - Biore - UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen SPF50+ PA+++

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2014 4:06:00 AM More reviews by Cactus_Pear

Trust me-- GO ON AMAZON OR EBAY AND BUY THIS NOW!!! NOW! Biore UV aqua rich sunscreen doesn't even FEEL like sunscreen. It feels like a high quality, expensive facial moisturizer/ treatment.

It is so amazing. i never knew a sunscreen could be this wonderful. Any reviews I wrote about other sunscreens being great or the best, I take it back because Biore UV Aqua rich blows any other ss out of the water.

I seriously doubt I will ever find a sunscreen better than this one

I really hated Biore's perfect face milk sunscreen and couldn't stand using it. So I had low expectations for this one. I was so wrong

A+++++

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by goodtiger

This is my "Jungle-Day-but-need-to-wear-fdtn" sunscreen. Goes on sheer and smooth and dries down to nothing. I apply it to my normal, acne-prone, but-oily-in-summer skin after my oil-free C serum and TNS Essential Serum. Then my BB Skin Stick fdtn. Works as a primer to make fdtn adhere and not slide off my face in the heat. Contains dimethicone but no CYCLOPS!!

Its only PA+++ so I dont trust it on days when I need to be out in the sun (horrid as that may seem!). For outdoor days I use Uriage BarieSun Children's which isnt as cosmetically elegant but has a high PPD/spf.

Slightly citrus scented and yes maam it has chemicals, in addition to Tinosorb S and Uvinol, so if you arent on board with all that, this wont be for you.

$10/50g tube on Amazon with free shipping.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2014 5:00:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This shit is the bombbbbb. I picked this up in japan at a don quixote for about $8 US. I've read amazing things about Asian sunscreens, especially ones from biore.

My skin is combo/oily and I needed a sunscreen that would work well under makeup, had a matte finish and didn't feel greasy.

The texture feels like silicone/gel. It has a light yellow tint and it actually smells good. It has a light, citrusy scent. Once applied, it sets quick and matte.

This works well under makeup!!!! Definitely will stock up on this the next time I go to japan!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by xx50xx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Skin type: Dry yet oily. Red and splotchy. I like this out of the other Biore sunscreen I tired. No white cast, not oily after a while and it has a nice scent! I would buy this out of the other Biore brands!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2014 7:06:00 AM More reviews by Delilabee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a review of the NEW FORMULA, changed in March 2014. (The one that on the 50g tube has the word 'new' in yellow text on a navy blue background near the top, or on the 75g tube a big pink heart shape saying 'big 1.5' in yellow.)

I was attracted by the fact that this new formula contains Tinosorb S and Uvinul, great UVA filters. Then good reviews and Asia's reputation for making pretty good sunscreens persuaded me to try it, despite the second ingredient being listed as "alcohol".

This the only sunscreen out of the seven I have tested this year that I rejected after only one day. Unfortunately the alcohol dominated, causing obvious dehydration of my skin despite wearing moisturiser underneath. Not what 40-something skin wants at all!

Conclusion: Great actives. Terrible base.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Rocoloco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For the past 8 years of my life I have been trying various sunscreen products but I was always left disappointed.. until now! I decided to purchase this despite being only 1/4 through with my neutrogena moisturizer with SPF because there was a special offer - 50% more product at the same price. I'm glad I did, because this Biore sunscreen is honestly the BEST sunscreen product out there.

It is very light on the skin and can be applied very easily, unlike some other sunscreens that are really thick. Instead of the usual gross sunscreen smell, this one has a slight fruity scent, which I am very happy about. It is very moisturizing, yet there is no stickiness at all immediately after it is applied. It leaves my face feeling smooth and ready for the next step of my skin care regime

I am fair skinned and have not experienced any white cast issues even with all the sunscreen products I used, so I cannot comment on the Biore in this aspect.

Biore also released other sunscreen products in the same range. One of them is the Biore UV BB cream, which I am keen to try out in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by lifeinfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I can honestly say this is one of the best products I have ever purchased. It doesn't give a white cast and even has a brief but pleasant citrus smell. It's light as a feather on the skin and leaves no film, even though it seems to leave a soft layer on the skin that's barely there. Perfect for oily skin, I can't recommend this enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 3:19:00 AM More reviews by bambaya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can honestly join the rave about this sunscreen, and I have finally found my HG sunscreen! (I've tried all sorts of pharmacy ones from Avene, Eucerin, Bioderma, Vichy etc.)

PROS:
* not oily at all, gel-like, moisturiser feel
* NO WHITE CAST! Like none at all, miraculously so. If not for the packing that says it's a sunscreen the product itself looks and feels nothing like a standard sunscreen O.o
* skin feels fresh/moist

CONS:
* not water resistant
* Availability and the price that could be a bit lower, but it's still worth it imo. And for availability, I've found a good source. I live in Europe and so I order this sunscreen online, and I can recommend the ebay seller fujisan_jp from whom I have purchased this Biore sunscreen numerous times (and he is one of the cheapest on ebay).

All in all, 10/10, and really recommend everyone to try this! I've even convinced (didn't take much effort since it speaks for itself once applied) my mum to use this, and she only uses high-end (Lancome, Estee Lauder etc.) skincare.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/21/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by cherriesandpie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Second ingredient alcohol; say hi to aged, dehydrated skin, which produces lots of acne thanks to the alcohol messing up that acid mantle.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Rachelangg

Amazing sunscreen!! Easy to spread, absorbs fast and doesnt feel sticky or heavy. Leaves skin soft and moist!!! Love it!!!!! Would definitely repurchase!