October 25, 2014 | 862 users online

Other - Liz Earle - Liz Earle Muslin Cloths

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2014 3:01:00 PM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

For an occasional easy exfoliation these are pretty good, but I find them to harsh on my face and leave it a bit red and when using the liz earle cleanse and polish prefer to use cotton wool pads as theyre gentler on my skin. These cloths leave my skin feeling tighter than it otherwise would. I dont have especially sensitive skin either. I used the ones that came with the 30ml cleanse and polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 7:23:00 AM More reviews by nlakhani

A lovely two pack set of muslin clothes which are very good quality and really clean the skin gently and effectively.

I have been using mine for over a week after reading reviews and so glad I bought them.
They are so nice and easy to use and work really well with my foaming cleanser.

Its such a basic ritual which has improved my skin and every time I use it, it makes me skin clear, soft and clean.
Easy to wash and maintain.
They do not crumple up or shed in any way. I have tried some cheaper brands but they were a waste of money and time.
Definitely worth paying a bit more and getting a good quality version.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by JoshuaP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've tried many brands of muslin cloths, from cheap no-names right through to higher-prices ones like these and Eve Lom's, and these Liz Earle ones are by far the best quality in my opinion.

The weave is such that they are very gentle, yet incredibly effective at exfoliating. I can comfortably use mine twice daily with my regular cleanser it my skin looks lovely and shiny, without becoming sensitive.

Other brands of muslin cloth don't last as long as these for me. Being a man and having stubble (even immediately after shaving) muslin cloths tend to fray quite quickly, but these easily last me a few months, so are excellent value.

Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 6:53:00 AM More reviews by yazmin77

These are very good quality muslin cloths, I wouldn't think they would make a difference but since I've been using them my skin has looked a lot more better, it helps to exfoilate and improve circulation, I use this with my cleanser and I go round in circular motions to exfoilate my skin is left smooth and very clean, when I use a toner afterwards my skin is super clean no dirt, then I finish with a moisturiser, these are excellent muslin cloths, I just wish liz earle did the delivery price cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 3:10:00 AM More reviews by ic8990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

God, I LOVE this stuff. I had a few minor acne bumps along my jaw line, and with this it gently exfoliated my skin everyday. After a month I noticed the difference in my skin's texture from a little gritty to smooth. After I stopped using it, the little bumps were back. This works beautifully on any skin type.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by sternenstaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i like the way of cleaning my face with a cloth but everytime i wash them in the washing machine they seem to get softer and their effect of cleaning my pores deeply getting less and less

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by lunalove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought a pack of these when I bought my cleanse and polish, and I was surprised at how soft they were. I thought that since they are supposed to be exfoliating that they would be a tad...rougher or something.
I make sure that they are completely wet in hand hot water and then I place over my face and then proceed to run in small circles everywhere and rinse, then wipe and repeat til I feel that Ive gotten off all my makeup and had enough. Then splash with cold water!
I rinse them out really well and hang them over my towel rack (which is heated) so that they are dry by the next morning.
I have had no issues with the cloths getting stained, I just rinse really well every evening, dry them, then wash them all once a week with the rest of my towels in hot water, no fabric softener though or it will get too soft and hinder the absorbency of your towels.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2012 5:18:00 PM More reviews by millenababy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Only muslin cloth i ever used, but very happy with the results. Good exfoliation, but not too rough on the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by lemon_tree

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

These are kind of expensive but I keep buying them because I it's worth it. These cloths are great. They provide just the right amount of exfoliation. I noticed a difference when I first started using these and I really think you can use almost any cleanser as long as you use a good washcloth. I've noticed that no matter what cleanser I use (and I've tried many!) the performance of the cleanser is boosted with these cloths. So simple but it works for me. I rotate between two cloths: I'll use one for night time (when i have makeup on my face) and a second one for the morning (when my face is clean). I keep both cloths hanging in my bathroom, and when I feel the nighttime cloth gets too dirty/old (every few months), I open a new cloth and use that new one as my clean/morning cloth, and then start using my old morning cloth as my nighttime cloth. To keep them clean, I don't put them in the washing machine- I feel like they're likely to come out dirtier than they went in (mixing with all that yucky laundry water and harsh detergent? No thanks), so I just hand wash them with antibacterial soap. I've heard boiling them in hot water is good too but haven't tried it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by zoomusicgrrrl

Best muslin cloths I've used. They get the texture balance just right, being neither too smooth nor too abrasive. They are a generous but manageable size and I find them to wash well. I use a different one each day (I bought the pack of six, plus had spares supplied with the cleanser), and chuck them in the wash at the end of the week (40 degree cycle; no fabric conditioner; allowing to air dry.)
My skin truly does feel smoother and cleaner after using these, so I consider them an investment as I don't feel the need to buy additional exfoliating products. I also find they make any cream cleanser work harder - I sometimes like to use them with the Purity Organic cleanser (5ish from Superdrug and Holland&Barrett in the UK) as a change from the Liz Earle cleanser. (In fact, I suspect that the reason that the LE Cleanse and Polish works so well is largely down to the cloth!)