Liz Earle Liz Earle Muslin Cloths

4.6

Not tested on animals

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I use these every evening removing my makeup. They are great but stain very easy and need replacing all the time. I do machine wash them but they are still stained. It costs a bit to keep buying this brand but if Liz Earle has a offer on with the cleanser it's worth investing in a few.

on 11/3/2014 7:44:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've used many muslin cloths and usually they are too rough on my skin. This muslin cloth is by far the best I've used, it exfoliates my skin without being too harsh. It's lovely and soft too. I pair it with the Hot Cloth Cleanser and my skin has really improved.

For an occasional easy exfoliation these are pretty good, but I find them to harsh on my face and leave it a bit red and when using the liz earle cleanse and polish prefer to use cotton wool pads as theyre gentler on my skin. These cloths leave my skin feeling tighter than it otherwise would. I dont have especially sensitive skin either. I used the ones that came with the 30ml cleanse and polish.

on 3/11/2014 7:23:00 AM

A lovely two pack set of muslin clothes which are very good quality and really clean the skin gently and effectively.

I have been using mine for over a week after reading reviews and so glad I bought them.
They are so nice and easy to use and work really well with my foaming cleanser.

Its such a basic ritual which has improved my skin and every time I use it, it makes me skin clear, soft and clean.
Easy to wash and maintain.
They do not crumple up or shed in any way. I have tried some cheaper brands but they were a waste of money and time.
Definitely worth paying a bit more and getting a good quality version.

on 10/15/2013 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

I've tried many brands of muslin cloths, from cheap no-names right through to higher-prices ones like these and Eve Lom's, and these Liz Earle ones are by far the best quality in my opinion.

The weave is such that they are very gentle, yet incredibly effective at exfoliating. I can comfortably use mine twice daily with my regular cleanser it my skin looks lovely and shiny, without becoming sensitive.

Other brands of muslin cloth don't last as long as these for me. Being a man and having stubble (even immediately after shaving) muslin cloths tend to fray quite quickly, but these easily last me a few months, so are excellent value.

Highly recommended!

on 8/12/2013 6:53:00 AM

These are very good quality muslin cloths, I wouldn't think they would make a difference but since I've been using them my skin has looked a lot more better, it helps to exfoilate and improve circulation, I use this with my cleanser and I go round in circular motions to exfoilate my skin is left smooth and very clean, when I use a toner afterwards my skin is super clean no dirt, then I finish with a moisturiser, these are excellent muslin cloths, I just wish liz earle did the delivery price cheaper.

on 7/28/2013 3:10:00 AM

God, I LOVE this stuff. I had a few minor acne bumps along my jaw line, and with this it gently exfoliated my skin everyday. After a month I noticed the difference in my skin's texture from a little gritty to smooth. After I stopped using it, the little bumps were back. This works beautifully on any skin type.

i like the way of cleaning my face with a cloth but everytime i wash them in the washing machine they seem to get softer and their effect of cleaning my pores deeply getting less and less

on 12/10/2012 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I bought a pack of these when I bought my cleanse and polish, and I was surprised at how soft they were. I thought that since they are supposed to be exfoliating that they would be a tad...rougher or something.
I make sure that they are completely wet in hand hot water and then I place over my face and then proceed to run in small circles everywhere and rinse, then wipe and repeat til I feel that Ive gotten off all my makeup and had enough. Then splash with cold water!
I rinse them out really well and hang them over my towel rack (which is heated) so that they are dry by the next morning.
I have had no issues with the cloths getting stained, I just rinse really well every evening, dry them, then wash them all once a week with the rest of my towels in hot water, no fabric softener though or it will get too soft and hinder the absorbency of your towels.

on 7/30/2012 5:18:00 PM

Only muslin cloth i ever used, but very happy with the results. Good exfoliation, but not too rough on the skin.

Popular Other Products