Liz Earle Liz Earle Muslin Cloths

4.5

Not tested on animals

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I like to use these cloths for gentle daily exfoliation. I use it after I've lathered my face wash on to gently scrub off any makeup or dead skin that cleanser alone may miss. I don't use these with the Liz Earle cleansing polish, but they still work great. I also don't mind staining, but my one complaint is that after a while, these cloths develop a funky smell that doesn't go away no matter how many times I wash them or what I wash them with and I end up having to toss them well before they lose their usefulness.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

My faves! Not too scrubby and look stylish in the bathroom. I also have Tesco organic ones which made a cleanser sting, and Decleor ones which are too small and soft. Mine don't stain as l use BM makeup. I am unbelievably lazy and will hang on to the same one all week - l only cleanse once daily. If you get special edition cleanse & polishes they will come with different piping, l have silver and bronze. I think the men's has plum piping if you wanna shake up your routine!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I use these every evening removing my makeup. They are great but stain very easy and need replacing all the time. I do machine wash them but they are still stained. It costs a bit to keep buying this brand but if Liz Earle has a offer on with the cleanser it's worth investing in a few.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've used many muslin cloths and usually they are too rough on my skin. This muslin cloth is by far the best I've used, it exfoliates my skin without being too harsh. It's lovely and soft too. I pair it with the Hot Cloth Cleanser and my skin has really improved.

For an occasional easy exfoliation these are pretty good, but I find them to harsh on my face and leave it a bit red and when using the liz earle cleanse and polish prefer to use cotton wool pads as theyre gentler on my skin. These cloths leave my skin feeling tighter than it otherwise would. I dont have especially sensitive skin either. I used the ones that came with the 30ml cleanse and polish.

A lovely two pack set of muslin clothes which are very good quality and really clean the skin gently and effectively.

I have been using mine for over a week after reading reviews and so glad I bought them.
They are so nice and easy to use and work really well with my foaming cleanser.

Its such a basic ritual which has improved my skin and every time I use it, it makes me skin clear, soft and clean.
Easy to wash and maintain.
They do not crumple up or shed in any way. I have tried some cheaper brands but they were a waste of money and time.
Definitely worth paying a bit more and getting a good quality version.

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

I've tried many brands of muslin cloths, from cheap no-names right through to higher-prices ones like these and Eve Lom's, and these Liz Earle ones are by far the best quality in my opinion.

The weave is such that they are very gentle, yet incredibly effective at exfoliating. I can comfortably use mine twice daily with my regular cleanser it my skin looks lovely and shiny, without becoming sensitive.

Other brands of muslin cloth don't last as long as these for me. Being a man and having stubble (even immediately after shaving) muslin cloths tend to fray quite quickly, but these easily last me a few months, so are excellent value.

Highly recommended!

These are very good quality muslin cloths, I wouldn't think they would make a difference but since I've been using them my skin has looked a lot more better, it helps to exfoilate and improve circulation, I use this with my cleanser and I go round in circular motions to exfoilate my skin is left smooth and very clean, when I use a toner afterwards my skin is super clean no dirt, then I finish with a moisturiser, these are excellent muslin cloths, I just wish liz earle did the delivery price cheaper.

God, I LOVE this stuff. I had a few minor acne bumps along my jaw line, and with this it gently exfoliated my skin everyday. After a month I noticed the difference in my skin's texture from a little gritty to smooth. After I stopped using it, the little bumps were back. This works beautifully on any skin type.

i like the way of cleaning my face with a cloth but everytime i wash them in the washing machine they seem to get softer and their effect of cleaning my pores deeply getting less and less

Popular Other Products