September 2, 2014 | 1084 users online

Lip Gloss - Christian Dior - Diorific plastic shine

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2007 12:12:00 PM More reviews by lili3047

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's pricey, but I love it....It gives me the gloss but it lasts through breakfast, lunch, water bottles (the shine does dissapear a bit but the colour lasts, so if you apply chapstick over it in a couple of hours it's great)..Much better than those Stay put lipsticks that dry out the lips and look painted on.
I will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2006 9:37:00 PM More reviews by rannia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to wear this some years ago but had forgotten about it.It's flattering allright but most of all it's very long wearing for a gloss. It's not the glossiest gloss you can find though.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2006 8:53:00 PM More reviews by 4Ever39

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very sticky, not the greatest scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2005 10:46:00 PM More reviews by yoeanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Nice packaging, great and thick colour- just like what i've always wished for....the colour lasts quite long...but definitely, you need to segregate it with lip-liner cuz it smudges easily.
i took out one lippie cuz the its range of colours aren't that alluring. i only bought one color-674 cuz i think this one is the best, bright and thick. the rest are quite pale and kinda unsuitable with my fair skin. the scent is the best!really love to sniff it even on its own!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2005 1:23:00 PM More reviews by reserved

I bought tender beige, gallant rose and spirited rose plastic shine lip glosses because I love dior and also for the packaging. I like them but they are more like a lipstick than a gloss. I don't use them daily, use them mostly when I go out. I like the smell but could live without the taste. The lasting power is very impressive though.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2005 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Blinkspink4Her

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My wife did not like this.She tried it 1x and for a lipgloss I never saw lips look so dry.She said the color was awful.This is really sorry lipgloss.Plastic Shine?What shine there was no shine.It glopped on the ends and dried out the lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2004 12:17:00 AM More reviews by st3lla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

being a lipgloss junkie i must have this one! intense colour, great consistency, gorgeous packaging..a great gloss for drawing attention to your lips. it's not too shiny like other glosses and yes it has strong dior smell which i don't mind at all. 4 lippies because it's too thick so sometimes it has the tendency to bleed, need more time to apply it carefully. i have the one in Euphoric Rose, and now i want Tendre Beige.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2004 3:43:00 PM More reviews by tmarie78

I've had four or five of these for years now, and they are a very nice, different product. More lipcolor with amazing coverage and shine than just lipgloss, there is an extensive range of colors for both every-day wear and dramatic special occasions. The most amazing quality is how they last and last--through dinner and drinks or a whole night out, with no need to reapply. I am always amazed when I get to the ladies' room to touch up my mouth during a formal occasion only to remember that I'm wearing Plastic Shine and there's no need!! They do have a distinct scent, but it doesn't bother me and it doesn't linger long--the gorgeous colors and the long wear of these definitely make up for it. If you are looking for a traffic-stopping red, look no further than Red Cheer (Rouge Sourire)--see my review of that specific color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2004 11:10:00 PM More reviews by lipstik

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My HG lipgloss. Long-lasting, moisturizing and absolutely gorgeous! Nonstop compliments when I put on CAREFREE BEIGE. I also have TENDER BEIGE and PURE BEIGE. Will buy these forever! Dior ROCKS!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2004 11:07:00 PM More reviews by deliah008

I have this in Witty Coral. Uh...the color is just not for me. It's too red-orangey. And yeah, the chemical smell always lingers.