November 26, 2014 | 1882 users online

BB Cream - Bobbi Brown - BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2014 5:29:00 AM More reviews by Adrianna281

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Okay, so first things first (I'm the realest, kidding) I'm not really fond of Bobbi Brown products, I think all her items are "meh". From concealers to eyeshadows to foundations. I thought I'd give this I try so I did, when I first applied applied it - it felt weird and it has that sunblock feel to it. So I was rubbing it like crazy on nose, and I only used like a pea sized amount. When I was done applying it, after a minute or so I feel like my skin was suffocating and really oily + sticky. My skin was begging me to remove it. It does a good job at covering redness and lightening scars but my skin did not like it. After an hour my skin went from sticky to a complete oil slick. Yuck. AND ITS EXPENSIVE SO I WOULD NOT REPURCHASE THIS. I do prefer the Chanel Les Beige all in one healthy glow fluide. It's light and blends like a dream. Although I am oily, and the product is meant for dry to normal(?) it manages my oil pretty well. So yeah. This thing sucks

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2014 4:48:00 AM More reviews by miriammak97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am usually not a fan of BB creams as I have pretty oily skin but this BB cream is amazing! It is light-medium buildable coverage and has a natural semi-matte finish. I didn't even have to set it with a powder! I got it in the shade light (I am roughly a MAC nw20-25) and its perfect. However I have only just applied it so I will have to see how it sits throughout the day.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by camelias

The product didn't look good on me in a natural lighting. It made my skin look ashy and "dead".

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by StupidUserNames

I actually really like this bb cream a lot. At first I didn't care much for this because I thought it was patchy and it oxidized badly but I was using it wrong that's all! This is kind of like a foundation because the finish is sheer but can be built up to a medium coverage and with a little bit of concealer and some powder it looks like foundation. I love how this bb cream also has a nice dewy glow to it but with powder it's a semi matte finish. It also smells strongly of sunscreen too but in a weird way I actually really enjoy the smell. I would repurchase this and I would recommend to everyone to try it out!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by giselle4life

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall, this is a great BB cream. I took off a lippie because of some issues with ease of application and how it lasts, but I'd still repurchase.

I have pretty fair skin with neutral undertones and I was matched to Fair by a Sephora saleslady. At first it seemed a bit orange/too dark on me, but I took the risk and once I put it on at home, it's a perfect color match. I use the Sephora Flawless Airbrush foundation brush to apply it, which gives a great airbrushed finish. As other reviewers have noted, it is pretty thick so you have to blend quickly - I've never tried applying it with my fingers and I don't think I would try it. A brush and quick strokes are the way to go with this.

I have normal skin and while this looks a bit too "dewy" right after I apply it, it sinks in within 10 minutes and I don't use a powder to set it (I don't use an additional moisturizer before either). I don't have shine issues all day long and this stuff definitely lasts all day. However, I do notice it settles into lines/pores about halfway through the day. For me, this could very well be a skincare issue as I'm just starting to get my routine into shape and am definitely lacking there. A primer would also probably help. But it's not a huge problem to me, and after a month of daily wear this hasn't broken me out at all, which is great. Coverage is light but heavier than other BBs and tinted moisturizers I've tried. It covers all uneven skintone issues - I just add a little concealer under my eyes and on a few acne scars I have.

It is expensive, but a little goes a long way and I'm willing to pay for something I wear on my skin everyday. Thumbs up!

ETA: I've switched to using my fingers to apply this and I like it a lot more. I use way less product and it doesn't settle into imperfections as much. I do use a moisturizer under it now, which makes it go on smoother. It still settles into my pores a bit too much for my liking, but I'll use it up.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by wonderbuy

This is below average. I say asian BB creams by Etude house, Ettusais and even the clinique moisture cc is much better than this. This is downright drying and the pigment content is too low. By the end of the day my skin was flaky and colour had been eaten away. I don't see it performing at all. Its not for dry skins or use a moisture serum underneath.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by LittleSallyRacket

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I usually hate BB creams and have never liked any that I've tried, so I wasn't expecting much of the little sample pot I was given by a Bobbi Brown sales assistant with a purchase of another product - in fact, I didn't even bother trying it for ages until I discovered it at the botto of my makeup bag on a day when I wasn't leaving the house, and thought I'd give it a go.

What a great surprise - this product is fantastic. Unlike most other BB creams, it doesn't look dull, orange or patchy on my skin. It has just enough coverage to even out my (very) uneven skin tone and although my skin is oily, it doesn't slide or feel greasy on my face. I just use it with a little concealer under my eyes, and I set it with a very light dusting of powder. It seems to stay put pretty well, and the colour (I use the lightest shade) works with my ultra-pale complexion.

Basically this the only BB cream I'd ever use. A really great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 6:49:00 AM More reviews by astric

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my first BB cream, I bought the "Light" shade at duty free in Auckland. the BB cream evens out my skintone and looks great when first applied. Then I set it with Bobbi Brown pressed powder in Pale Yellow (or whatever other pressed powder I have nearby that day). However I have combination skin, and after a few hours I find this makes my forehead and nose shiny. For me its easier to just skip the BB cream all together and wear only powder...then no shininess/oiliness problems. So I wouldn't repurchase, but I'm glad I gave it a try and I will slowly use up the tube I have.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2014 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Lucieofthevalley

Overall this is a good product. Most other bb/CC creams oxidize into an ugly orange color, but this color stays true. It goes on rather thick, and dries quite quickly. So make sure you blend it in ASAP. I use this with a concealer on my acne (when needed), and set it all with a powder. Keeps oil at bay for at least 2-3 hours before needing to be blotted out. Which is way better than I can say for other bb/CC creams! This product is expensive, but a little seems to go a long way.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by miwamoto

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I ordered the small size of this in both Fair and Medium (I am a Beige 3.0 in Bobbi Brown's other foundations) and matched to Fair. I applied it over a foundation primer and then spot applied Bobbi Brown's long wear even finish compact foundation over any dark spots. I topped it with Bobbi Brown's sheer finish loose powder.

This BB cream is just "meh" in my opinion. It was rather thick and hard to blend, even though I only used a pea-sized amount. Once it was completely blended, the coverage was fairly sheer, though not as sheer as Bobbi Brown's tinted moisturizer. It didn't completely camouflage my dark spots or redness, but most BB creams don't, so it was not a surprise that I had to use foundation over it. At first it looked good and gave me the look of healthy skin. But after a few hours, it all fell apart. I was shiny and the product started to ball up, especially on my chin and around my nose. By the end of the day, most of it had melted off my cheeks and forehead, and collected around my nose and chin. This isn't a humidity problem - I've tried it on days when it was not humid and still got the same effect.

Bobbi Brown has some amazing products, but this isn't one of them. I think the Korean BB creams vastly outperform this one. If you have very good skin and want sheer coverage, I'd say go for it. But if you have flaws to cover up, you'll need foundation over it.