Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

3.8

on 3/4/2015 1:48:00 AM

This product broke me out! But it seems like that's the case for me with almost all BB creams. I think it may be the SPF? Haven't found one yet that hasn't. And this is no exception.

on 2/17/2015 3:45:00 AM

I got my shade matched by BA and the medium shade matches me well. Its lightweight but after a few hours my face feels a little bit oily. I think its ok for winter time but not on summer

on 2/13/2015 6:00:00 PM

I bought my at Sephora for $44 before tax in shade Fair. My 17 years old daughter also like it. I have normal skin with slightly oily in t-zone. I just want to even out my skin. My daughter have normal to dry skin (acne) and it work on her too. Need concealer for problem area good light everyday product. I apply this with clean fingers after moisturizer and serum. This is BB cream it will not gives full coverage. I love this and used alone with out setting with powder will need blot in 4-5 hours of wear and apply little amount on at touch up time but less amount than when it first apply. I don't have break out with this product and I very enjoyed this:)

I have this in the shade 'Fair' and it's a nice match for my NC25/30, yellow/olive undertone skin. The texture is creamy, similar to a tinted moisturizer and offers sheer to medium coverage on me. It covers over pores well and evens out my skintone. The finish is dewy and I need to set with powder otherwise it will start to break up into an oily mess on my combination skin. One thing I noticed is that it's difficult to blend in over my sunscreen, especially noticeable near my hairline (I think that's called piling?). Overall this cream feels a little too heavy on my skin for everyday wear. I haven't noticed any improvements in my skin, but I've only used about half of the tube. I don't plan on repurchasing.

on 12/31/2014 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I have oily but slightly aging skin that tends to dry out on the surface when the weather is cold. i bought this to counter the flakes and bring some youthful glow to my face. So far i am loving it and use just a couple of dots all over my face.

on 12/25/2014 11:09:00 PM

Firstly this bb cream has different shade, so for those who has tanned or warm skin tone you will not have problem finding your shades. Unlike other BB cream, usually the come with two or three shade only and all are for fair skin. Secondly after putting on this BB cream u will feel like you are using a sunblock. I am not a fan of sunblock smell but this smell is still fine not that strong. It is not sticky which i like and the finish look is kind of little shiny and healthy. Overall this BB cream is good though it is a little expensive. Cost SGD61. It is not thick and just like your second skin. I dont understand why some review put like it is suffocating. Probably they put it too much like a foundation? You dont need to use much when u use a BB cream. It should act like your second skin. I will definitely purchase it again.

on 12/6/2014 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this stuff. I am huge on the opaque foundation face finish, but this has turned me. It gives me skin a gorgous natural glow. I didn't believe in BB creams before, but now that my adult acne phase has faded out I decided to give this a try. I'm always extremely busy and running late in the morning, so any product that can cust down my beauty prep time is welcome in my makeup bag. This is a perfect combo of a moisturizer, primer, and foundation, a three-in-one. All I do is add concealer in my trouble spots and some powder to set it and dunzo! I will gladly buy this in the future and highly recommend.

on 11/12/2014 5:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Okay, so first things first (I'm the realest, kidding) I'm not really fond of Bobbi Brown products, I think all her items are "meh". From concealers to eyeshadows to foundations. I thought I'd give this I try so I did, when I first applied applied it - it felt weird and it has that sunblock feel to it. So I was rubbing it like crazy on nose, and I only used like a pea sized amount. When I was done applying it, after a minute or so I feel like my skin was suffocating and really oily + sticky. My skin was begging me to remove it. It does a good job at covering redness and lightening scars but my skin did not like it. After an hour my skin went from sticky to a complete oil slick. Yuck. AND ITS EXPENSIVE SO I WOULD NOT REPURCHASE THIS. I do prefer the Chanel Les Beige all in one healthy glow fluide. It's light and blends like a dream. Although I am oily, and the product is meant for dry to normal(?) it manages my oil pretty well. So yeah. This thing sucks

on 10/25/2014 4:48:00 AM

I am usually not a fan of BB creams as I have pretty oily skin but this BB cream is amazing! It is light-medium buildable coverage and has a natural semi-matte finish. I didn't even have to set it with a powder! I got it in the shade light (I am roughly a MAC nw20-25) and its perfect. However I have only just applied it so I will have to see how it sits throughout the day.

on 8/3/2014 7:37:00 PM

The product didn't look good on me in a natural lighting. It made my skin look ashy and "dead".