October 30, 2014 | 705 users online

Polishes - Sonia Kashuk - Taunting Teal

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2012 12:43:00 PM More reviews by shazzar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Gorgeous colour, deep, rich and pigmented. 2 coats is plenty. My only complaint is the brush, it is way too thin, it takes 4 swipes to do one nail so then the application gets messy. Otherwise, it's perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2012 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Sassymedusa

I bought this because I loved the color but I didn't know anything about sonia kashuk nailpolish. I expected to have to apply 3 coats because it's so dark, but 1 was almost enough on it's own (I did 2 just to be safe). The formula is thick and very pigmented, and the brush wasn't too thin or too wide. The color is AMAZING. For $4.99 I am extremely satisfied with this purchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2011 4:59:00 AM More reviews by muffingrl

This nail polish is unlike any other polish I've ever tried. The formula is very thick and pigmented, I only needed one coat to achieve even, opaque coverage. I couldn't even apply a sheer layer, the polish is much too thick to spread thinly. So i ended up only applying one medium layer. The finish is smooth and glasslike, and it appears to dry faster than an average polish. I rather like this deep teal color on my nails, it is very sophisticated and wearable year round. I will be purchasing other Sonia Kashuk polishes since I like this one so much.