Avon Speed Dry Nail Enamel (all)

3.1

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/25/2014 9:58:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

chipped really bad, loved the colors.

on 12/18/2014 3:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Great nailpolishes

on 11/26/2014 11:00:00 PM

This nail polish is a constant repurchase for me. I love to get all the new colors as soon as they come out. It really does dry in 30 seconds, I think even faster. Not super long lasting I'd say 5 days tops but repainting isn't a hassle since it dries super fast. For longer lasting try the gel nail polish.
This nail polish can be purchased here:

on 7/10/2014 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm going to write more of a general review, since I have the following colours of this nail polish:
Ballerina: a sheer, everyday pink (for when you just need something nice and nothing fussy on your nails)
Modern Mauve: a greyish mauve with purple shimmer
Sprightly Mint: a very light mint color (it has become my favourite on the hands for summer)
Sateen: a beautiful bronze, but with a pearly finish (great for more formal occasions during autumn)

All of these dry fast, and with the exception of Sprightly Mint, are fully opaque in two coats. Because of the formulation, I used to find it difficult to use with very thin and even coat, but I got the hang of it after a few tries. The brush is just the perfect size and is easy to work with.

The only problem I have is the chipping. If I wear these without a topcoat, they start chipping by the second or third day. With a topcoat (I use Essence Quick Dry), they last maybe an extra day.

If you can get them on sale, which is pretty often at Avon, they are really affordable.

on 9/24/2013 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I am reviewing the shade 'Vamp it up' in the new speedry+ line. The formula and shade are fab - this is the perfect blackened vampy bloody black cherry jelly finish type shade while remaining perfectly neutral and wearable with everything. Application was quite easy and almost fully opaque in one thick coat without having to do a second coat. The drying time was longer because of this but no different to say Sally Hansen or Revlon's fast drying enamels. Highly recommend if you are looking for the classic neutral vampy shade from the 90s and everything else is too brown, too purple or too red.

on 8/16/2013 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Being an Avon rep myself, I have to be honest this is right down the middle. It does stay according to what kind of day I am having. If I'm having some tough days, more writing or typing then I will have a lot or chipping.If having a cool day/s will stay a day longer. But for a quick application, this is definitely the product to buy

on 2/10/2013 4:55:00 PM

I own Ballerina, a French pink sheer creme and strawberry, a raspberry creme color. Strawberry is opaque in one coat! But it dries so fast you must work very quickly or it will streak and look terrible. One coat of top coat because after all, this is a quick dry polish, not made for longevity. It lasts perhaps a day but I only use it when I'm in a rush and need something very quick, for that purpose it's perfect. Ballerina however, a single coat looks clear on my nails, and applying a second coat takes away from the speed dry quality, and it does not dry nearly as fast as strawberry. I use it once in a while for work, about 3 coats to show some color, but it takes a while to dry. I won't buy ballerina again, but strawberry has been good and since they have new colors I may give the darker ones a try. To me, a quick dry polish is not intended for long wear use, I don't look for that when I buy a quick dry, I look for a good one coat fast drying color when I'm in a hurry for an event. Otherwise, I just use a regular polish that lasts longer.

on 2/3/2013 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I so wanted to love this product because it comes in so many beautiful shades! Unfortunately, it chipped horribly after only one day and although I work with my hands a lot (unpacking/hanging clothing), I've tried many other products that don't chip for at least a few days. So disappointed - won't purchase again.

on 3/29/2012 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

I'm a fan of this line of polishes. Brown Pearl is an HG nail colour for me. The colour goes on smoothly and wears surprisingly long over a decent base coat.

on 7/24/2011 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I think that if you have a difficult time with this, you're just doing it wrong. I have a pink-magenta color from Speed Dry+ and the formula is so perfect. Only one coat is needed and because the brush is thinner, and not a fan shape like Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, application is more controlled. I love this nail polish!!