November 23, 2014 | 2033 users online

Palettes - Tarte - NeutralEYES Natural Eye Shadow Palette Volume I

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2014 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Shellikins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of those situations where I got caught up in the moment when a very skilled SA put it on and I looked great. I've never been able to replicate it at home. Kind of blah colors on me, and just not flattering. I do LOVE the brush it came with however, and you do get a lot of product for the money. Well, until I saw it for 1/2 off about 3 weeks after I bought it. I hate it when that happens.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 3:01:00 AM More reviews by MyChai

I got this palette in May and love it. I don't swipe the shadows on my lid unless I want a light payoff. I like to pat them on after I have blended my crease and outer lid. Love how smooth they are and the line has a nice cooling feel when applied. Too bad they no longer make these colors :(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by kellirae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

What a disappointment this palette is. The shadows are lacking in pigment and go on muddy looking. Very soft and hard to work with. I like the packaging and the brush that came with it. The eyeliner has great staying power, but is very soft and breaks very easily. I think Tarte had good intentions with this palette, they just failed to deliver a quality product. I have been let down by Tarte's products lately....

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by mehays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

So disappointed when this arrived in the mail. Colors were pretty in package but very powdery and went all over. Only e/s I've tried that really irritated my eyes. One of very few products I've ever returned:(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2011 5:40:00 PM More reviews by Nikkers8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favourite palette. The shadows have great colour payoff. There's a nice selection of neutral shades - half matte, half shimmer. The liner pencil included has great staying power. I really love the dual brush - one end is angled, the other is dense and tubular - great for outer corner and crease. If I had to have just one brush, this would be it! The packaging is a little overdone - I think something simpler in appearance would have worked better. The exposed decorative zippers are annoying as they catch on things and are a bit scratchy. A minor complaint though.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by basicKatie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this palette, i use it everyday almost. nice colors, stylish packaging, includes a full sized brown eyeliner, and a sample of their eye primer. 10 shades for 40ish dollars, comes out to about 4 bucks a shadow, which is a good deal, they last all day, and all night, i've never ever notices any fading or fallout at all. and i work in this stuff. the eyeliner it comes with is so smooth going on, but is so creamy that if you use it everyday, it will be spent within a couple weeks. i love their primer sample, i suppose i should add that i always use eye primer, which may contribute to the fact that i've never seen fallout or fading, i'm sure the primer takes care of that, in which i always use too-faced shadow insurance, i don't like all the colors in the pallete, such as bone, and the pink glitter shade, and if you do use the shades together,such as dark teal and olive, they will blend together and form a mess, same with brown and olive, navy and teal, they form to create a blucky color, but over all, with price, packaging, and stay power all included, i'll give this a four. the only reasaon i wont be buying it again is because i like buying different palettes all the time, but i would reccomend this palette to a friend who is new to the makeup world. definitely. not bad at all.