September 18, 2014 | 1753 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Philosophy - Fresh Peaches with Cream body lotion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by B3AUTyxEX0TiC

Amazing cream! I use this year-round because it smells and looks delicious and I imagine myself eating a bowl of ripe, summer peaches with cream as I'm rubbing it all over my legs and arms. It is a great moisturizer and I love that it's not thick but still does wonders. It's great for dry skin and dries off fast. A little pricey but I got this at Marshall's for $15, so I don't feel too guilty!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by wickedcoolmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this scent! this lotion is great for non winter months. i like it for spring and summer. it doesnt moisturize enough during winter...i use sibu body moisturizer in the winter and it does a great job. this peach scent is heavenly! the scent doesnt last too long but i love putting this on after i shower.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2011 8:25:00 PM More reviews by bonobogirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love the formula of this and many of philosophy's lotions. It provides rich moisturization yet isn't greasy. Love it, love it, love it.

This really does smell like peaches with maybe a little cream, but the scent just didn't catch me. I didn't *have* to have it like I do philosophy's aloha girl (vanilla and coconut scent). As for the the longevity of the fragrance, it lasted 10+ hours. Impressive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2011 4:32:00 PM More reviews by watergirl78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This lotion smells DIVINE, like real, ripe, sweet peaches with a dash of cream. The lotion is a nice consistency for warm weather - not too emollient but enough. I love the scent, which lingers lightly most of the day, and would buy this over and over again, especially since I got it at 20% off from beauty.com. I should note, though, for anyone who loves the fragrance, that Aveeno's Positively Nourishing White Peach + Ginger body wash smells verrry similar. (I can't comment on the Aveeno white peach + ginger lotion because I didn't sniff that, but if it is similar, that would be a cheaper alternative this Philosophy lotion.)