October 21, 2014 | 860 users online

Polishes - Christian Dior - 638 Aloha

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2011 6:46:00 PM More reviews by LaBoheme

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a neon summer color and bought this online without seeing it in the flesh. I've never used Dior nail polish before and would definitely buy one again for the brush alone. The color is certainly bright. I wouldn't buy it again because I never seem to go through a bottle of nail polish. The brush is great. It's flat, wide, and tapered so that one stroke covers the entire nail except for my thumb nail. The top coat that comes with this set dries in 30 seconds. It lasted for nine days without chipping. I'm using it on my toes tonight and I expect it will last three weeks when I will remove it out of boredom, probably, rather than wear.

I'm going to get Paradise, the neon pink.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

I bought this to use on my toes. I'm quite tanned and thought this would be the perfect bright summer coral. However, its just a bit...orange...rather than the deep coral bright colour i had in mind. Its like a burnt orange colour...doesnt look as good against tanned skin as a true summer-coral. In the UK, this comes with a top coat too, which is ok, nothing special, an average topcoat, not especially glossy. Would not repurchase unless u are looking for a 'burnt orange' shade. OPI have much better selection of coral-y/orange shades this is ok...but not what i was looking for. On a positive note, the varnish bottle looks so nice! standard stylish 'Dior' packaging :)