April 21, 2014 | 1424 users online

Eye Shadow - Rimmel - Glam Eyes Quad 002 Smokey Brun

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by LokaLopez13

I love these eyeshadows, the show up great, well pigmented and I love the shimmer in them! I will buy these eyeshadows again!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by asianpandaloves

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this even though I have brown eyes because I needed a good neutral palette and a few Youtubers recommended this for school. Since school's right around the corner, of course I bought it. I have a love-hate relationship with this, though.
Pros:
Great for everyday or in a rush.
Two lightest colors are good for setting cream eyeshadows
Decent lasting power.
Cons:
Colors are VERY sheer and they all show up nearly the same (except the darkest shade).
The shadows break off when you just touch it with a brush or finger, which causes a lot of product wasted.
A LOT of fall out.
It's an alright product to me, but I won't be repurchasing it after I'm finished with it (which will be very soon because of it easily breaking :1).

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by bellabaaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Considering this is a cheap drug store product I will try not to be too critical...
- Colour pigmentation is medium
- My shades do not look nearly as beautiful and shimmery as in the pictures above!
- Fairly "chalky" & DRY, hard to get enough on your brush for application (except #4 - darkest)
- It brings out my blue eyes decently I guess
- Product is messy, about a week after using this the colours were everywhere over the quad...
- Applicator brush it comes with SUCKS!
- Disappointed with the lightest champagne colour, very dry and little colour pay-off on lid
- Dissapointed with the gold colour, looks brown and dull on eyes

Overall I think that if you have some good brushes and decent makeup skills you can make this really work for you! I bought this mainly for the gold and champagne colours but both were a disappointment... but if you just need a cheap eyeshadow palette, this will do.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Not a bad quad. I find I use this more than I expect. All 4 shades have shimmer, so if you are looking for an everyday matte or satin quad, this is not it (I suggest you check out the NYX Trio in The Brazilian). I like the lightest shade for a brow highlight (can't tell it has that much shimmer, looks more satin). I use the mink shade for a shimmery lid color, and the wheat brown shade as a satin crease color for a simple flattering look for blue eyes. I add the darker brown shade (has some gold shimmer) for a bit more drama or flair at night. I think the pigmentation is decent (it's not amazing, but c'mon it's $5). It's not terrible, or I'd tell you to skip.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 6:41:00 AM More reviews by berlianips

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Lovely this eye shadow, Perfect for every day use with just some mascara. wanna buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 5:45:00 AM More reviews by ElenaRubyMarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the shimmer in these colors, and fairly pigmented and looks lovely on my eyes. Although I've used up all the gold :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2013 4:36:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

This is a lovely cheap little quad. Lovely creamy vanilla, taupe and golden bronze paired with a dark smokey purple brown. All looked a bit too shimmery for me in the pan (I hate shimmer/glitter in anything) but appears more of a uniform sheen on the skin. This quad is very chic and really brings out my amber/green eyes. Lasted pretty well only minor creasing by the end of the day and little wear. Gives a great smokey daytime eye with some black smudgy pencil.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by emmaerfourth

-the pigmentation sucked
-didnt even work with a primer
-chalky
-not worth the cost
-do not buy
-creases
-suuucks

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Lovely, subtle, shimmery neutral shades. Perfect for every day use with just some mascara. Or it can be played up a bit with cat-eye eyeliner.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by rachel03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just didn't like these. I bought a few of these quads at a time, and now I regret wasting my money on them. I should have bought one quad and tested it out, first. They're chalky and not pigmented at all.