July 22, 2014 | 1870 users online

Crème - mark - Min-A-Real Cream To Powder Foundation

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2011 11:28:00 PM More reviews by jess2001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

cocochanel said it all, i feel the same way, it settles into laugh lines and it just doesnt look right up close, its just okay and I would only wear it if i wasn't doing much that day. For the price I expected something way better. I applied it with a stiffeling brush and i found thats the best it gonna get as far as looking decent.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by CocoChaneljeanelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was really excited when i ordered this. I have it in the shade Natural. This is a creme to powder foundation with Lumiskin Skin complex that is suppose to help brighten your complexion however with me i don't think this is a winner. I have oily skin all over except sometimes i get dry spots around my mouth and my laugh lines and this foundation accentuates them. so i have to moisturize well also doesn't necessarily make me oilier but doesn't help with my oil either. I'm not sure if im applying this wrong or if it just doesn't work well with my face! i feel like it looks ok from far away but up close it doesn't look as natural and just does not look right. also i don't think this completely dries to a powder because i have to set it with powder and if i apply too much it will look caked on and if i don't do it enough it will settle into my little lines on my under eyes and laugh lines. also it's easy to transfer onto clothes or your hands. i don't know but maybe it is not for me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Faffinette89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just got this a few days ago. I love it! Finally I think I found something to replace my mac studio tech foundation. This foundation is also alittle more than half of what the mac is so it's not a bad price and has about the same amount. I also like that this foundation is mineral based and has the lumiskin complex. It really does make your skin look more luminescent without shimmer or glitter. The coverage is great, buildable if needed. Stays put, great to use with the mark primer. Will keep buying this instead of the mac

edit: After using this a couple of weeks I'm surprised by the results! It actually brightened my skin and evened skintone like it claimed! Amazing. HG foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 12:44:00 PM More reviews by cassidyjean117

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love love LOVE this foundation and I am so happy mark came out with it. This foundation is one of the best I've tried. Its creamy, easy to apply and lasts a long time. Its a little pricier compared to the other mark foundations however I believe it is well worth the extra few dollars. I highly suggest that anyone who's had issues with other "mineral" foundations to try this because its amazing, especially for those who with mature and/or dry skin. My mother who is in her 50's has proudly proclaimed that this is her "HG" foundation. Will definitely be buying this lovely guy again.