July 23, 2014 | 2160 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - 24/7 Shadow Pencil in Sin

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2013 11:36:00 AM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Oh my gosh I was so disappointed with this. I tried the tester at Ulta. It went on the back of my hand so creamy and very evenly. I tried to apply it straight from the stick onto my eye, and the damn thing broke! I wasn't even pressing down hard. I smooshed the broken piece down in the tube and tried to use my finger to apply on my eye lid. It went on SUPER dry and ended up looking cakey. I was so pissed that I just got a makeup wipe and removed all of it. Returning it to Ulta!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2012 3:01:00 AM More reviews by Medusa777

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

MAKE SURE YOU KEEP THE LID ON THESE OR THEY DRY UP!!!
I think the packaging looks cheap. Usually Urban Decay has super cool packaging.
This colour doesn't apply evenly (it sets before I can blend it).

- On a tangent: I also have a different coloured one of these & the colour was awesome. But I forgot to put the lid on it and the next time I went to use it, it had dried up & now the pencil is completely useless. I wasted $20 & a beautiful colour. -

Anyways, because this particular colour is so light, when I go into the sun, I can see how unevenly the product goes on. Maybe I just lack the skill to applying this particular pencil? Too bad because this colour is very nice. I'll stick with the 'Sin' eyeshadow, thanks.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Farunka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A great product, lasts a very long time, I use it as a base for other eyeshadows, or inner corners, I also use it with other UD shadow pencils as a lower lid liners, they don't smudge at all, they are greasy and creamy in a good way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great color. It works as a highlighter, neutral lid color, or liner, especially under the eye to brighten and make me look more awake. It is easy to work with, creamy, and I can lighten it if I smudge with my fingers, or just draw it on and leave it alone for a finer line. It is just like the color in the powder shadow, but creamier and a little more sheer. It's gorgeous.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 4:13:00 AM More reviews by Susisu

This is a great, daily go-to pencil. I got it in a package of pencils and haven't used the others much. This one, however, I seem to pull out a lot. It's a very easy look. Swipe on the pencil, smudge with a fingertip, add super black mascara, and my eyes are ready to go.

My husband always mentions me having bright eyes when I wear this! It's subtle, but gives a clean, awake look.

Staying power is fairly good, not awesome. I live in Hawaii, maybe it's the warm climate and humidity. Probably in a cooler, drier place this would last better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by beckelm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this product almost every single day. It is a beautiful color that creates a perfect day look or adds a subtle pop to a night look. I absolutely love it. the product itself is super easy to use and stays put all day. a simple swipe is all you need and some soft blending with a finger. it needs a larger sharpener but the Urban Decay double barrel one works perfectly. I highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by latoyaoneall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I ab-so-lutely love this shadow pencil!!! It stays on all day and the color is absolutely stunning! I love the color sin, I have it in the 24/7 stick, the shadow, and the primer. This is my go-to for when I don't feel like doing much to my face. The only con is that you have to sharpen the pencil when it gets low but thats worth it!!! If you don't have this, get it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by emilyhayward123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this eye shadow.

Pro's

-Really quick and no hassle to use in the morning
-Blends really nicely
-Highly pigmented
-Doesn't transfer or fade away easily
-Fits nicely into my makeup bag
-Chunky pen so it should last a long time

Cons

- Quite expensive for an eyeshadow pen when compared with similar drug store pens

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by deevalenzuela

I love this product! It's my go to product because it's so easy to apply especially in the mornings when I'm running late for work but I don't want to look like I was running late to work. I love that it stays on throughout the day and doesn't crease. I have oily skin and usually I HAVE to wear some kind of eyelid primer to keep my eyeshadow on all day, but for some reason it's not an issue with this product. I would say that it's kinda of difficult to blend with other colors, but I just apply it on my lid and blend with my finger and it looks good. Overall, I recommend this product to anyone who has little time to focus on eye makeup in the mornings because this does the job.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by photogeneric

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Returning this. I bought 2 of these shadow pencils (Sin and Rehab) after I got a sample size of the purple one (Deliquent?). I loved the purple and it was so creamy but this one was AWFUL. Not creamy at all. I felt like I was pulling on my eyelids. The color is beautiful, but I am not a fan of the formula and I would not recommend this.