April 20, 2014 | 1001 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - In The Flesh

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Angeni

well I had some hit and misses on finding nude lipstick that does not make me look washed out. I am very fair skinned and I always go for brown nudes, there either too white or have too much grey in them. So, I decided to go for pinky brown nude lipstick and instead. I love this lipstick from wet n wild it is a perfect nude for very fair complexions. It is matte lipstick and can be drying, but on upside lasts long time. The price great you get decent amount for under two dollars. the packaging is plain, and looks cheap, overall I would buy it again. I have posted a picture above with me wearing the lipstick so if your fair like me you may get idea how would look and whether or not you might like the color.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by historismus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

As said before me, this is an everday, perfect MLBB colour and is fast becoming my favourite lipstick. I am crazy about the finish of this lipstick too. I recommend a light application of balm under or over it, lest it be too drying - but the great thing is that balm won't break the product down or cause considerable transference. Instead you'll get impressively long-lasting, semi-matte gorgeous lippie. Will repurchase.

For anyone wondering, the shade number is 912C.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by devildoll133

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is by far the best natural or nude lipstick color I ever came across. I am very fair and this one doesn't make me look like a corpse bride, lol, but still is natural enough to pull of the look plus add a little bit of color, just PERFECT!
The color stays put all day, if painted on with a lip pencil, and the price is of course great, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by nabila714

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i think I have found my PERFECT and i mean perfect, everyday lip color!!! i honestly don't think theres a dupe of this color out there! In the tube I thought it would just be a tiny bit less dark than rosebud but its a completely different color on the lips than i thought (maybe bc of store lighting). This is a warm pinky/orangy/slightly brown (barely) shade. I don't even know what it is about this color that make it so gorgeous, bc from my description it doesn't sound like much, but omg it is soooo pretty! Next time i go to the store, i'm getting 2 back ups, and then if they discontinue it, which I REALLY hope they don't, I'm buying tens of backups. I'm an NC30 for reference, if you're annywhere around there, def pick this up. Actually i think this color would flatter pretty much any skin tone. I always get compliments when i wear this and they are always amazed when i say this is a wet n wild, $3 lipstick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Pink_Starlette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is seriously an everyday color for me. This works with just about any outfit or shade I might be wearing. It's an elegant matte mlbb color, with out being too mauve, pink, orange, or brown... It's the perfect neutral. Ideal for light to light-medium skin tones. May even work on medium skin. I could see myself buying this color over and over again! I feel great wearing this color because it brings attention and definition to my lips with out making them the main focus of my face.

Also, the formula, for me, is ideal! Doesn't bleed or migrate anywhere, stays put. Leaves a stain on my lips as the product starts wearing off. I'm not left colorless until my next touch up. Goes on creamy, and dries to a creamy matte. The formula can be drying, but is easily fixed by applying a lip balm first, or lip gloss after, depending on the look I'm going for.

Definitely worth a try if you are looking for a nice neutral everyday color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2011 10:13:00 AM More reviews by iloveblush

What a great find! Yet another great lippie from the Wet 'n' Wild matte lippie line. This is a fleshy pinky brown. Its a bit darker than the color of my lips and adds just the right amout of color to become my everyday lippie. At $3 its a bargain. Its a nice creamy consistency and the lasting power is really good! I image this color would look good on a variety of skintones.