Wet 'n' Wild In The Flesh

4.3

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Wet ‘N Wild MegaLast Lip Color in shade In the Flesh is actually one of my favorites right now. I tried it only since I wasn't able to get my usual shade—Mocha-licious. Anyway, it's obviously not exactly "flesh" on my skin tone, but it is kind of one of those shades that's flattering on almost everybody & it works on me. It looks pink-brown on most people in my opinion but it looks pretty mauve or beige on me.

The lipstick itself is creamy, easy to apply, & is really nicely pigmented. It's creamy, too. I've been wearing this on a daily basis & I can definitely see myself buying another tube of this. This is the perfect example of a good quality & cheap ($1-2) lipstick.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Woah - the best $2 + some change I've ever spent on makeup! Lips aren't normally my go to makeup area of choice so I haven't really tried any high end counterparts that this lipstick may be compared to. With a little (but not too much) balm, this stuff glides on and mattifies - it stays fairly well, not entirely transfer proof (i.e., fingers, spoons, etc) so it fades a little but nothing uneven. This color is like a MLBB, but a bit more pink and beige - it reminds me of NYX 'Peekaboo Neutral' lip liner. In fact, I love this lipstick so much I went out to buy 'Cherry Bomb' - and one layer of Cherry Bomb on top of In The Flesh is the most beautiful, matte brick red - but not straight up red. Can't wait to try more colors from this line! Also, packaging kind of sucks and the top has come off in my purse (yikes) but minor fix. Great buy.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is the perfect nude lipstick and my favourite out of the Megalast line! It's not a light nude, it's a bit darker, but such a great colour! The pigment is amazing. It's great for day, evening and night. I where it all the time! This is my go to lipstick. It does go on a bit dry I find, but once it's one it seems to not be as drying. It's lasting power is pretty good, especially for the price! The Megalast lips are totally afforable and the quality is spectacular.

Only con with this is the packaging. The cap doesn't stay on very well, so it tends to fall off in my makeup bag.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm so glad that so many MUA users love this bc I do too! It's the most perfect color to wear on a daily basis, in the tube it looks like a mauve-y color but when applied it's beautiful subtle rosy brown with more pink than brown (see my photo above). Definitely a MLBB for so many people out there bc it really has that kind of fleshy natural lip color to it (that sounds gross but no really, it's gorgeous!) Now despite the satin finish it has (making it seems creamy), you actually have to press it a teeny bit hard on your lips for the color to go on, but for the price, who's complaining!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Yes yes and MORE YES!!!!! This is the "nude" shade I have been looking for my whole life. It's actually really not nude at all, it's more of a my-lip-color-but-better shade! It's a pinky brown that is so flattering on my NC35 skin tone. The formula is incredible and lasts very long. My only complaint is that the lid constantly falls off into my bag and can get all over everything...but its so pretty that I can overlook that especially for the 1.99$ price tag!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i was scared looking at how brown it looks (im an olive skin, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes) but because of good review about it, i gave it a try. OMG i loooooove the color.
i hv dark pigmented lips, usually mauvey rosey color is my MLBB. this one is much better MLBB because of the brightening effects on my complexion instantly. definitely more pink than I thought it'd be but its a plus.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

In the tube this looked like it would be a super pretty fleshy toned, my lips but better color. I am tan with yellow undertones and this was a very bright color on me. It did not lean towards that pretty "matte dark but nude" color i was looking for. It's still a nice lipstick however. Maybe mixing it with another lipstick color will be better for me.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Favorite everyday lipstick. I wear this when I'm doing a bold smokey eye, or if I'm going for a natural look. Its very similar to my own lip shade, so it looks almost nude on me. You can't beat the price, I think they go for around $2. It does transfer when you eat, drink, kiss; so you will have to reapply. It can be a little drying, I find that I have to remove it midway through my work day and apply a fresh coat. I always prep my lips with lip balm prior to applying any Wet n' Wild matte lipstick. Other than that, no complaints.

I can't decide if I like this color or not, because it's almost identical to my own lip color...so I
guess what's the point. Right? I do, however, love Rose-Bud!!!!

This is a good lip color. For me, it's a little darker than an MLBB shade. It's good if I am wearing a more low-key look, or a darker colored eye. Bare It All is my favorite MLBB shade, but this is a good one to mix it up.

Recommended for Medium Skin