Wet 'n' Wild In The Flesh

4.3

on 2/21/2015 7:12:00 PM

I can't decide if I like this color or not, because it's almost identical to my own lip color...so I
guess what's the point. Right? I do, however, love Rose-Bud!!!!

on 1/27/2015 12:02:00 PM

This is a good lip color. For me, it's a little darker than an MLBB shade. It's good if I am wearing a more low-key look, or a darker colored eye. Bare It All is my favorite MLBB shade, but this is a good one to mix it up.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I really love this lippie for occasions when I feel like wearing dark and bold eye looks. It is a very natural, neutral, brown toned antique pink colored lippie. I overdraw my lips with this lipstick using a lip brush first and then fill in the lines with it for full opacity. My only problem with it is that is not the completely matte lipstick I was hoping it would be. It has a creamy finish rather than a matte finish. I have to apply a little bit of Coty powder over my lips to achieve that completely matte look I want.
As for durability and formula, this lipstick is really great. I definitely recommend this if you're searching for a nude shade that won't wash out your complexion completely. I hope this review helps!

on 12/30/2014 1:20:00 AM

Excellent product, but I have ticked that I would not repurchase, because I live in Australia, and I'm tired of purchasing makeup online.

This is a warm toned, mlbb pink with a touch of brown. I have light olive skin and the touch of brown warms it up. It is fairly matte, it's decent quality, and even purchased online it's cheap. The only real downsides are the packaging (cap comes off easily) and the fact that like all longwearing lipsticks, it's a touch drying. Excellent product, and I would love to try more of the Wet n Wld Megalast colors, if they were available locally.

on 12/1/2014 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is my absolutely HG MLBB lipstick! The first one I got two years ago lasted for 9 months, and now that this sort of color is on the rave, I'm more than happy that I already had found my "Kylie Jenner" shade!
I read some reviews talking about how they think this couldn't be a MLBB shade for anyone, but that's because they are too pale and cool toned. As a NC40 from Chile, with olive/yellow undertones I can tell that this is the perfect shade in my really pigmented lips.
The only con, it's the quality of the packaging, actually mine is broken. But the quality of the bar is so flawless, and so damn cheap, that I have nothing to claim about.
Also it can be a little bit drying, but nothing some olive oil and Hurraw's can't repair!
Hope my review had been helpful!

on 10/9/2014 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I purely purchased it cause I thought it had an ok color. Boy was I wrong !!!! This lipstick is my lips but better, and I seriously mean it. It is Rosebuds 1st cousin. Beautiful pink, but not as bright as Rosebuds. Since purchasing, I have been wearing this Lipps for over a week. Something I have never Ever done. If I someday need to simplify my lipstick collection and narrow it down to 10 basic lippies, this my friend will be #1 hands down. I love it, HG. my complexion is Revlon Buff.

on 7/12/2014 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love megalast lipstick, but not this one..
It's not nude nor mlbb on me. It's dark, really dark.
I'm nc/w 15 for reference.
If u have fair skin and want a nude lip color from megalast series, go for bare it all or pink suga. Or try fergie lip color series, shade 'fergie daily' (on me, its color is better than bare it all).

on 6/10/2014 3:55:00 PM

I'm NC20 with yellow/warm/olive undertones, and i dont see how anyone could call this an MLBB color..it's bright pink, almost barbie-pink. Definitely not natural looking--still cute, but not natural looking and you can definitely tell its pink lipstick on your lips. I am into neutrals and mauves--anything with a natural brown undertone, and currently i'm loving Kylie Jenner's lipstick color and look! I was hoping for that--but this looks very different in the tube. I thought it would be a neutral nude color but it's actually bright pink. Also the packaging isn't that great since the lipstick does not scroll down and always sticks up past the tube. However, it's fairly moisturizing and glides on nicely. And it's such a great price.

However, Bare it All is a browny nude that is a great color except it's a tad too light--so THIS mixed in with Bare it All makes the perfect neutral perfect Kylie Jenner lip look. Try it out!

on 5/24/2014 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

*Ultimate Drugstore MLBB!!!!*

Great everyday natural flesh tone, but extremely hard to find! I couldn't find it at any Walgreens or Rite Aid, etc. I found it at a Stop n Shop Supermarket that stocks pretty much all the shades! It makes my lips look full and the boyfriend said my lips looked very "voluptuous" while wearing this shade! But he thought I wasn't wearing any lipstick! So very natural but enhances in a noticeable but not obvious way. You must try it to understand what I mean!

Great formula. No fragrance! No skipping with smooth application. I just dab it on over some lip balm to sheer it out as this formula is very opaque. It's a good-girl type of color - it won't offend anyone in an office setting but definitely noticeable so you can wear a simple eye look. Neither too deep nor too light. Not too red, orange, pink, or brown. Just a good mix for a naturally polished look. Most MLBB shades run too brown on my complexion (very fair), but this one works! This should suit many complexions looking for that flush of color to the lips.

You can get so many looks from the Megalast line. I love the semi-matte formula as it isn't dry (if you prep your lips with balm!) and lasts for hours (darker colors last longer). The price is so affordable, you can get so many different colors. From demure and sweet, to professional, to all out fun and funky. Gonna run out and find a few more to match my mood for any given day;) Because of WnW, I don't get my lipsticks at the department store anymore! Now foundation, that's a different story...

on 3/10/2014 1:15:00 PM

well I had some hit and misses on finding nude lipstick that does not make me look washed out. I am very fair skinned and I always go for brown nudes, there either too white or have too much grey in them. So, I decided to go for pinky brown nude lipstick and instead. I love this lipstick from wet n wild it is a perfect nude for very fair complexions. It is matte lipstick and can be drying, but on upside lasts long time. The price great you get decent amount for under two dollars. the packaging is plain, and looks cheap, overall I would buy it again. I have posted a picture above with me wearing the lipstick so if your fair like me you may get idea how would look and whether or not you might like the color.

Popular Lipsticks