October 24, 2014 | 983 users online

Foundations - Boscia - Boscia B.B. Cream SPF 27 PA++

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Boujie88

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Feels very heavy on my skin, like a mask. I received a sample from Sephora, right off the bat the consistency was bizarre. Opened the packet, and a watery clear liquid oozed out, then a glob of a thick, orange coloured product came out. Gloppy and thick. Good coverage, but is very heavy and too orange coloured for my skin (I am fair-medium). Not a fan, glad I had a sample.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2014 7:18:00 AM More reviews by pattylynne

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I deliberately did not check any tubes.

I received a packet of BB cream as a free sample from Sephora with a purchase last week.

I went to use it today. Encased in a blue-ish packet, the cream came out watery like a serum when I cut it open, then glopped out this big pile of orange-brown goo. I had to use baby wipes to get it off my face (I was of the notion that it adjusted to skin color, from seeing and trying other BB creams); my face and fingers are STILL stained ORANGE!

I have ivory-white skin (without freckles) and this whole effect is freakish. I don't think this is the point of a BB cream, to make me look like I was attacked by a bottle of QT sunless tanner and lost.

I am very glad I received the free sample, as now I know not to drop the $38 on a full size of this staining garbage, unless I wanted to look like I had eaten 1000 bags of baby carrots or wanted to look like I like having a bad fake tan.

Boscia should know this so they lighten up on the orange pigment in the cream, because no human has skin that natural color. They should be sued for releasing samples of this crappy product.

I have already contacted Sephora's customer service on their FB page, and Boscia. They apologized and did NOTHING.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by mollyf1580

GREAT light/medium coverage foundation or skin perfector with buildable coverage + sunscreen. I have an oily T-zone so it made my face slightly oily by the end of the day, but the lasting coverage of this product made it worth the extra shine. If you set it with a light powder it lasts all day! Can be worn alone or under powder for a natural look. The PA++ adjusts to your skin tone; be sure to BLEND in a soft circular motion when you apply (as instructed on the box.) Great value for the money, I purchased as Sephora for around $38.00. You only need a couple pea-sized dabs to cover your whole face. Very smooth, silky formula, almost feels like a light face cream....NO globbing, doesn't feel cakey.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 9:40:00 PM More reviews by shahada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this BB cream. I wear it under my foundation as a primer and it gives me a flawless, all day lasting coverage without being oily or cakey or anything undesireable. I tried it first as a sample and thought it was cool because of water (or whatever) that beads on the product before application. But upon applying with my fingertips, it completely evened out my hyperpigmentation, my freckles, and any dark spots.I almost didn't put foundation on top the first day!! Mind you, I'm a full coverage foundation girl. I use a foundation on top, applied with my damp beauty blender. LOVE and will repurchase even though it is a little expensive ...

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by monty2008

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have clear but dry, sensitive, pale with cool undertones and mild rosacea skin and just needed light coverage to blur/even out the pink/red cheeks - this cream did a pretty good job of evening out my skin tone and did not cause any sensitivity or irritate my eyes ( I did not put this on my eyelids but did apply underneath) but it did show dry patch on skin, still need to use a moisturizer (and exfoliate) underneath. Pink tone on my cheeks still shows just much lighter but again I wasn't looking to completely conceal. There is glitter, when I tested on my hand very noticeable but on my face not visible.

I wear Hourglass ambience dim light powder over to set it, looks healthy bright skin. By end of day my face still looked pretty good, no orange tint at all. I tried Dr Jarts bb cream and Clinique cc cream prior and found the coverage was too sheer, (both creams looked identical on my skin, I couldn't tell the difference and both irritated my eyes, Clinique made me break out a bit)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by Cactus_Pear

this BB cream SUCKS! sucky coverage-- no point in even applying it on my face as it doesn't cover jack sh*t. The color is supposed to be universal but doesn't match my skintone. This BB cream was super pricey too. Totally regret buying it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by xoxochanel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

A solution to your color problems!
Okay first of all it makes me sad to see all you women bashing this product because it turns you unusual colors. Well heres the thing, looks like you guys didn't read the back which states : APPLY LIBERALLY 15 MINUTES BEFORE SUN EXPOSURE. So if you ladies are putting this on and going into an extreme light change yes, it will turn out botchy and colorful! For self adjusting shades they need to sit in the same colored light or area for at least 15 minutes. For me since i know how it works, I love it. It makes my skin glow and helps moisturize it, I use this for a sunscreen and on days where my skin needs a pick me up.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by StupidUserNames

First off let me just tell the reviewer who only likes the Asian brands Boscia is an Asian brand they're actually from Japan. On to the review I really like this bb because the texture is like a mousse to me it evens out skintone very well if you apply it lightly like a foundation it's fast and easy to apply blends well lasts all day great coverage I even noticed my milia diminish and I love this as a primer it makes my crappy MAC select SPF look amazing and we all know how crappy that foundation is hence why it was discontinued so yeah it's a great bb cream I highly recommend it!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by wq13

This product was such a disappointment!
First, when I squeezed the BB cream out, a clear watery liquid came out! Ew! I'm not sure what that was, but it was odd. I'll admit that I liked the thick creamy texture, but that's about it.
I applied this on my face with a brush and it turned my face orange!!! It didn't self-adjust at all. Don't waste your money, this is a horrible product.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

I really wanted to like this because the coverage was great for a BB cream but it was so orange and greasy I had to wash it off! I'm so glad it was a sample or else I would be out $30.