Orly Bubbly Bombshell

on 10/14/2013 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Very sparkly fuchsia/magenta glitter. One coat of this over purple crush is fabulous, it looks like pure glitter. I have never worn this alone, but over another shade and with a topcoat it lasted over a week.

on 8/15/2013 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

This is one of my favorite pedicure colors. Two coats and a glossy, sealing topcoat and you're good to go. Beautiful, sparkly fuchsia. I have also worn one coat of this atop one coat of Orly's Purple Crush! Perfect combo.

on 7/4/2012 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

If I were reviewing this on color alone, it would have gotten a solid 5 from me. Unfortunately I agree there's a bit of a learning curve as far as application goes. It's just kinda tricky. I have it easy because I have ugly hands and don't mess with polish on my hands and I feel that toes don't have to be perfectly painted to still look pretty darn good.So I can make this work for me. Color wise, I could easily put this in the top ten best looking nail polishes I have ever encountered. If you are into uber bling, this one is for you! It packs a serious glitter punch.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I love Bubbly Bombshell. This fushia color is gorgeous and glittery with glitter flecks and hexagon pieces as well. Unlike the other reviewer, I had no application problems with this polish at all. It went on smoothly and two coats was all it took to be opaque. It lasted at least a week with no wear. I got tons of compliments on it- it really is a dazzling color. As usual, I love the Orly bottles. The rubber grip top is easy for application. I would be all too happy to buy again. :) Bold and beautiful. Glitter. What more can you ask for?? :)

on 5/30/2011 1:52:00 PM

I am fond of this nail polish, but was disappointed with its application. Unlike many of the dense glitters that have become popular (made by Zoya and OPI), Bubbly Bombshell doesn't totally cover the nail, even with three coats! The odd shape of the glitter also makes it near impossible to get good tip coverage, and makes one's nails look chipped immediately after application. Also, clean-up is a b*tch.

Next time I use this polish I will definitely put a similar-toned nail color underneath so it doesn't look all chipped and gross. Any good-quality fuchsia would do. Annoyed, since I was hoping for another good coverage, dense glitter like Zoya's Luna and Astra.

Probably wouldn't rebuy.