July 25, 2014 | 1926 users online

Lipstick - Bare Escentuals - Pretty Amazing lipcolor in Free Will

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by msdi2u

Hmmnnn.... this got good reviews, but msdi2u is not impressed. This is too beige on the lips for my NW20 complexion, and it sort of washes them out. It wouldn't be so bad, except that this lip product (not sure if it's a gloss? a lipstick?) cakes on my lips and winds up on my teeth! Also, if I try to gently blot it to minimize it being too thick, I find that too much comes off; and then it leaves a weird, dry-feel on my mouth. I feel like I can't win with this product! ::sigh:: Oh, well. I guess if I want a nice, nude lip... I will stick with MAC C-Thru Lipglass. At least it doesn't wash me out or dry out my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 8:00:00 AM More reviews by Linatha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Background first to establish my case...I'm a lippie nut with over 150 lipsticks. I'm always on the hunt for the perfect pinky nude.
Now the facts....it's a pink nude with a nuance of peach. Totally covers pigmented lips. Easy to apply. Beautiful glossy finish. Lasts 4-6 hours.
Closing remarks...hoorah! yippee! ***I'm yodeling with joy*** This is the best of my 150 lippies. My lips and Angelina's lips...we sexy!!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2012 3:12:00 AM More reviews by eemajin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this on ebay based on the raving reviews… are you kidding me? This stuff ELIMINATED my lips. All that was left was 2 ridges of shinyness. True nude. I guess if that is what you're looking for, but not for me. I can't see how this would be flattering on anyone unless their goal was to tone down their natural lip color. For ref, I have a warm fair complexion with bright red hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

LOVE this lip color! Perfect for everyday wear to work, or also with a smokey eye. Its a very pigmented soft, light nude-pink color. I originally tried Bare Escentuals gloss 100% natural gloss in "7 layer cake" which was moisturizing but sheer, and so I layered this pigmented lip gloss on top, and it looked awesome. I have naturally deeper red lips, so I try to find nude/light pink colors to tone down the red, and this did an amazing job. Paired with the 7 layer cake gloss from Bare Escentuals it was perfection. I would definitely buy Free Will again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Toniannequin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick/gloss! The color is the perfect neutral-toned nude. Nude lipsticks often look orange on my fair skin, but not this one! The texture is amazing - it's super creamy and not at all tacky. It lasts forever on my lips, which, as a full-time student and health care worker with little time for makeup touch-ups, is extremely important. I also really like the applicator and the packaging. I thought it was a bit pricey at first (I paid $18 or so at my salon), but you get a good amount of product for the price and honestly, it's worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Leslieno1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The best lipstick/lipgloss I've ever used. I'm about to buy extras in case they ever discontinue it. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2011 2:19:00 AM More reviews by Miss_Pandy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG I so didnt expect this product to perform the way it has!
I dont like BE products but I was looking for a heavy gloss and the sales girl @ Sephora recommended this as I was looking for a particular shade of "pink". I ended up buying FEARLESS not the color you ladies are raving about, that will be my next buy ;)

Anyhow this product is A++++ in my books. Pigment is great, coverage is great! The shade is gorgeous, the texture and heaviness is exactly what I was looking for and it is SO AMAZINGLY PRICED!

love love love this product

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2011 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have to add to the raves & agree, this is pretty amazing. Pigmented & moisturizing. The color on me is a peach nude. I have access to a military base so I was able to get this for $13 no tax at the navy exchange. But I think this retails for $16 + tax. Everyone needs to try this, you won't be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2011 6:59:00 AM More reviews by rosalynn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best lipstick I've ever had. It reminds me of a peachy MAC Blankety which was my fav colour before I found Free Will.

My lips are naturally quite red and I hate them so I love using pale peachy and light pink lipsticks. However most lipsticks are not pigmented enough plus my lips don't hold lipstick well and even the stains come off after half hour. MAC's blankety is the only one apart from myth (which is too pale for me) that completely covers my original lip colour. But blankety comes off easily and dries my lips beyond belief.

Bare Ecsentuals Pretty Amazing is really pretty amazing, it moisturises my lips and is very pigmented. As soon as I put it on it smooths out the lines on my lips and keeps them in good condition. For day looks I put it on and then run my finger over my lips to lessen the impact and then it looks completely natural. For night time I just apply it normal.

The staying power is also amazing considering it's not supposed to be a lip stain. Even after a few hours there's still colour on my lips. The problem I had with MAC lipsticks is that they would come off in the middle of the lips and then leave the colour on the sides - really annoying. This one doesn't do that and it comes off very gradually and evenly.

All in all, I've been using it for over two months now and it's become my staple lippy. I got it in Free Will and everything about it is right - the colour, pigmentation, staying power, moisturising, it's awesome.

Will definitely buy again - in bulk!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2011 1:40:00 AM More reviews by maccosmetics09

A very pigmented peachy-pink nude. The color on my lips actually reminds me a lot of NARS Chelsea Girls lip laquer. I prefer the formula of this MUCH more though. I've already done a general review on these, because I have 3 colors and I absolutely adore them all. This color is great because it doesn't wash me out, and therefore works well for both everyday looks and more dramatic, smoky looks. I love it!