August 30, 2014 | 1137 users online

BB Cream - Dr. Jart+ - Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25 PA++

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by Gossers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This didn't give me the coverage I was looking for, but the finish was very dewy and natural. It also tends to get a bit oily toward the end of the day. Overall I would rate this as just ok. It's something I would use after going to the gym during my lunch hour as a sort of touch up.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by kikibug725

This was my first ever BB Cream. When I first joined Birchbox I got a sample of this. The next few boxes also came with BB Creams. This was the best out of those. After I sampled all the creams, I purchased this one. Well after spending $35 on the full size, I realized it's not that great. I don't like the heavy feel of foundation on my skin which is why I wanted a BB. After a few uses this started to feel really heavy and clogged my pores. None the less, I made myself damn near finish tube. I just replaced this with the $10 Avon BB cream. The Avon one is magical! I would recommend that one!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2014 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Passionforbellydance

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product reading online that it was great for pale skin. Well, it's not. It only comes in 1 shade (medium I would say). It looked like I had put tanning cream on my face, looked dirty. Shame, as it felt great on the face and was soothing for my dry skin. The price ($36 at Sephora) was also a bit juicy for a bb cream. Luckily the store took it back.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by threecats

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dr. Jart+ BB Cream SPF 25 (the water based one) does not go on as smoothly or evenly as my favorite of the line, Dr. Jart Premium BB Cream with the SPF of 45. The Premium BB cream did not break me out, so I wasn't interested in a water based product. Both are oil-free. They also had a dominant beige tone, so you may not find a skin match. Dr. Jart makes some of the best BB Cream I've tried with no oxidation, streaking, or settling into lines. Pores are minimized. But I did not purchase from this line as my skin is a bit too rosy. Dr. Jart's BB's may be perfect for Asian skin, but it is not just for Asian skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by amkclaes

I have been using this BB cream for over a year now. I have never purchased any other kind of base or foundation, because this one is AMAZING. It covers just enough while still looking completely natural - people don't think I wear makeup, but I wear this every day. I know the ingredients aren't harmful to my skin because on the rare occasion when I forget to wash my face and leave it on all night, my skin is fine. It is a little expensive, but it is a high end product so I work with the price. Also, the tube lasts a good six to seven months, so the price is not undoable.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Karatzios

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this BB Cream for about the past year and I absolutely love it. I have extremely dry skin and being half Greek and has given me a lovely pale and yet yellow-toned complexion which is very difficult to match.

This moisturises and suits my skin tone as well as not aggravating my sensitive skin.

Only criticism is it can be a nightmare to get the last bits of product out of the tube. I cut my last one open when it stopped coming out and there was loads left inside.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2013 2:42:00 AM More reviews by juleskasem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's light and good for my skin.
The only thing is it's available only in one shade, for the lighter skin users.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by zoepinks

loved this product at first,but it broke me out! it took me a few days to realise,now I'm still dealing with the mess it's created on my face. Should've just stuck to regular foundation! Also found it created a white film on my face and hands after application. Colour (one size fits all) shouldve been a warning with my English rose, fair skin. Read loads of good reviews so I'm super disappointed :(

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by CarsickMathNinja

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This broke me out within a few hours of applying. I had angry little red pimples all over my face. I've never had this happen before, as my skin isn't particularly sensitive. Thank goodness it was just a little sample tube. I threw it away.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Kawaiixx

I love this ^_^ super hydrating. Evened my skin tone and looked great on me. Wished it had a pump though. Love it. Good product.