Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25 PA++

3.5

Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, SD Alcohol 40-B, Dimethicone, Talc, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Citric Acid, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sea Water, Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide, Silica, Hexyl Laurate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate,Disodium, EDTA, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Butylparaben, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 6/30/2015 9:54:00 PM

I do not like this product as much as I like the V7 bb cream or the Black Label bb cream. I think the texture of this cream makes me look oily throughout the day and it does not provide as much color as the other two bb creams. The shade is a bit on the light side, for me it is fine, but for darker-skinned people it will certainly not be a good match.

on 6/7/2015 4:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got this mini size from make up store, i think it will works on my face well but unfortunately, it make my face look so greasy after 30 minutes. and will getting worse if you go outside with sunny weather.

on 4/28/2015 8:07:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

They changed the packaging on this a bit which I like better. As for the actual product, it's creamy but doesn't feel thick or heavy at all. It's kind of grayish compared to my skin tone but it oxidizes to adjust and a little bit of powder on top helps too. It does a good job at covering imperfections and redness but I will also use this as a spot concealer. It doesn't really help with my dark circles so I need to use a separate concealer for that. This BB cream has a somewhat dewy finish so I wouldn't recommend it for those with really oil skin. When I wear this with my NYX highlighter my skin is just glowing, I love it! I haven't tried a lot of BB creams but so far this is my favorite. I like it better than the Dr Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Cream which I felt like it didn't have as much gray but it made my skin itch :(

on 2/8/2015 7:26:00 PM

This stuff is easy to work with, has a dewy finish, hides dryness and imperfections but has a strong pink tint on my NC15 olive/yellow skin. It's also has opalescence so it's not a total natural look.

I use it as undereye and it's great for that. But if I put this all over I look really strange!

on 12/14/2014 4:24:00 AM

This bb cream is light , moisturizing, doesnt break me out and gives me a dewy finish but the thing is that it has really light coverage while i have a full face of acne scars and it doesnt really blend that well . I like this product but the COVERAGE is just too big of an issue.

on 11/15/2014 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I'm seriously at a loss with this one.

Dr. Jart is one of my favorite brands, I've had 5 products by them. They don't have the reputation of being a high end brand, still I never complained about their overly priced products.
Their water fuse line is definitely a horrible flop and i don't understand how it has such good reviews.

This particular BB cream had no coverage, blending it in was harder than anything I've ever owned and the result was a blotchy, greasy, cakey looking face. I have dry skin and LOVE dewy finishing products/ This looked really really bad. Despite being oily, my dry patches looked awful. IF you are NC10-15 it will be too dark to you.

Seriously, save your money on this one.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

It didn't work on my combination skin, especially on my dry areas. Color though melted into my skin well, even though it looked too light in tube. It felt good on application, and applied smoother than other thicker BB's. Just didn't wow me enough to buy a full size, and why would I pay $34 for something advertised as being half water anyways.

on 10/28/2014 8:52:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I go back and forth with bb creams, as I tend to go for medium coverage foundations. I work nights as a nurse, so a full cake face isn't always cute under florescent lighting at 3am. Hence why I give bb creams a try every so often. I've tried 3 of Dr. Jart's 4 bb creams. (I haven't tried Premium yet.) This one was probably my favorite. Lately my skin has been extremely oily, so I was a bit nervous with the whole "water fuse"/dewy look. However, it ended up giving me a nice, sheer, even application that was even buildable. The staying power was pretty decent, and it did not further irritate a bad breakout I had recently. I had several deluxe samples of this lying around, which lasted me about a month or so. I don't think I would purchase the full sized version of this ($34 for 1.7 oz.), but I wouldn't not consider it either. I would probably be more likely to spend that sort of money on an actual foundation or in terms of bb creams Ole Henriksen or IT Cosmetics are still my favorites! This product is not a must-have, but in terms of bb creams it's pretty decent and definitely the best of the four Dr. Jart varieties.

on 10/25/2014 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I have such a love-hate relationship with BB creams, and the Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse BB is no different. There are days when I utterly think this is rubbish, and there are days when this is my saving grace. For the most part, I reserve this for those weird dreary days that occasionally occur here in LA.. but for those hot, partly-humid days that are more common, I'm more likely to reach for the Dr. Jart+ Black Label.

Important note for BB creams: They need to be buffed in REALLY WELL.. perhaps more so than the usual buffing foundations necessitate.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've used this for over a year now, among other products, and few can beat this one.

I prefer light-medium coverage on myself as I like to rock the faux-natural look and this BB cream did the job very well, providing said coverage. Unlike those orangey false BB creams (more like hyped-up tinted moisturisers here in the west), this applied more neutral in tone and seemed to adapt to my skin tone (which, lets be honest, is pretty fair as it is). My skin gets pretty red, especially in the colder months, and this BB creams helps to lessen this, making my skin look like it was on a good day throughout the year!

This always lasts well throughout the day on my normal-dry skin, having a somewhat dewy look and with coverage that lasts. I would say the texture is demi-matte and looks pretty natural, even as it is a thick consistency.

Definitely would repurchase again, I reach for it most often when I can't be bothered to put too much effort into makeup but want to look better than I do naturally.