December 22, 2014 | 1855 users online

BB Cream - Dr. Jart+ - Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25 PA++

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2014 4:24:00 AM More reviews by Kylalala

This bb cream is light , moisturizing, doesnt break me out and gives me a dewy finish but the thing is that it has really light coverage while i have a full face of acne scars and it doesnt really blend that well . I like this product but the COVERAGE is just too big of an issue.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by hennuv

I'm seriously at a loss with this one.

Dr. Jart is one of my favorite brands, I've had 5 products by them. They don't have the reputation of being a high end brand, still I never complained about their overly priced products.
Their water fuse line is definitely a horrible flop and i don't understand how it has such good reviews.

This particular BB cream had no coverage, blending it in was harder than anything I've ever owned and the result was a blotchy, greasy, cakey looking face. I have dry skin and LOVE dewy finishing products/ This looked really really bad. Despite being oily, my dry patches looked awful. IF you are NC10-15 it will be too dark to you.

Seriously, save your money on this one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by BeFineFilipina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

It didn't work on my combination skin, especially on my dry areas. Color though melted into my skin well, even though it looked too light in tube. It felt good on application, and applied smoother than other thicker BB's. Just didn't wow me enough to buy a full size, and why would I pay $34 for something advertised as being half water anyways.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2014 8:52:00 AM More reviews by HollyWould123

I go back and forth with bb creams, as I tend to go for medium coverage foundations. I work nights as a nurse, so a full cake face isn't always cute under florescent lighting at 3am. Hence why I give bb creams a try every so often. I've tried 3 of Dr. Jart's 4 bb creams. (I haven't tried Premium yet.) This one was probably my favorite. Lately my skin has been extremely oily, so I was a bit nervous with the whole "water fuse"/dewy look. However, it ended up giving me a nice, sheer, even application that was even buildable. The staying power was pretty decent, and it did not further irritate a bad breakout I had recently. I had several deluxe samples of this lying around, which lasted me about a month or so. I don't think I would purchase the full sized version of this ($34 for 1.7 oz.), but I wouldn't not consider it either. I would probably be more likely to spend that sort of money on an actual foundation or in terms of bb creams Ole Henriksen or IT Cosmetics are still my favorites! This product is not a must-have, but in terms of bb creams it's pretty decent and definitely the best of the four Dr. Jart varieties.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2014 2:31:00 AM More reviews by abigtourist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have such a love-hate relationship with BB creams, and the Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse BB is no different. There are days when I utterly think this is rubbish, and there are days when this is my saving grace. For the most part, I reserve this for those weird dreary days that occasionally occur here in LA.. but for those hot, partly-humid days that are more common, I'm more likely to reach for the Dr. Jart+ Black Label.

Important note for BB creams: They need to be buffed in REALLY WELL.. perhaps more so than the usual buffing foundations necessitate.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2014 11:25:00 AM More reviews by Randomination22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've used this for over a year now, among other products, and few can beat this one.

I prefer light-medium coverage on myself as I like to rock the faux-natural look and this BB cream did the job very well, providing said coverage. Unlike those orangey false BB creams (more like hyped-up tinted moisturisers here in the west), this applied more neutral in tone and seemed to adapt to my skin tone (which, lets be honest, is pretty fair as it is). My skin gets pretty red, especially in the colder months, and this BB creams helps to lessen this, making my skin look like it was on a good day throughout the year!

This always lasts well throughout the day on my normal-dry skin, having a somewhat dewy look and with coverage that lasts. I would say the texture is demi-matte and looks pretty natural, even as it is a thick consistency.

Definitely would repurchase again, I reach for it most often when I can't be bothered to put too much effort into makeup but want to look better than I do naturally.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

I got a deluxe sample of this from Sephora. I found that it provided no coverage (and I tend to like minimal coverage, but I mean, no coverage) and had a weird shiny (as opposed to dewy) finish. Also, even after using Mally Beauty poreless face defender, with which I have had good results, I was oily within 1 hour.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 4:58:00 PM More reviews by bcarrino

I really am not one to give into the hype of products....I'm stubborn like that. However this was one product that kept catching my eye via Youtube. I only succumbed to temptation when it was on offer at Boots (UK) for £12, and then it was impossible to resist.
Essentially, this product is AMAZING. Ok? AMAZING. I can't quite put my finger on what I love about it over other bases I've tried, but what I do know is that it evens out my complexion beautifully, gives it some kind of heavenly glow and a bit of coverage all in one. It lasts really well throughout the day (I use UD All Nighter spray over the top of it) AND it manages to work for the very rare occasion that I tan, or for my normal pale self.

I love the packaging, it's sleek and I haven't had any problems with leaking.

I think a testament to it's greatness is that despite it being my staple everyday base, it is still one of the only products I also use automatically when I go out at night as it stays on so well and always looks ah-mazing.
Will buy this regardless of whether it's on offer or full price

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by Gossers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This didn't give me the coverage I was looking for, but the finish was very dewy and natural. It also tends to get a bit oily toward the end of the day. Overall I would rate this as just ok. It's something I would use after going to the gym during my lunch hour as a sort of touch up.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by kikibug725

This was my first ever BB Cream. When I first joined Birchbox I got a sample of this. The next few boxes also came with BB Creams. This was the best out of those. After I sampled all the creams, I purchased this one. Well after spending $35 on the full size, I realized it's not that great. I don't like the heavy feel of foundation on my skin which is why I wanted a BB. After a few uses this started to feel really heavy and clogged my pores. None the less, I made myself damn near finish tube. I just replaced this with the $10 Avon BB cream. The Avon one is magical! I would recommend that one!