NARS The Multiple in Laguna

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love the feel of this bronzer stick, as well as the packaging. So cute and easy to store/pack anywhere! However, although the color looks incredible on, I have quite oily skin, and all that sparkle (and trust me, there is A LOT of sparkle in this) eventually makes my cheekbones look greasy instead of shimmery and gorgeous. It's a beautiful bronzer, but I'll have to save it strictly for summer when my skin looks alright with sparkly products. For the price, I'd have to say it's not getting bought again, but it'll probably last me a good while since I'll be wearing it 3 months out of the year anyways.

on 8/11/2013 7:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

My one and only Nars Multiple so I cannot compare to the others. This is a lovely golden sheen as another reviewer has described. I like that it has no red undertone. I am NC44 and use this for highlighting cheeks, nose, etc. but also to mix with foundations for all over glow.

I find it does not work well on me striaght from the stick - it smears and looks a bit yucky, and accentuates dryness (have dry skin and eczema). Best used with my Real Techniques Stippling brush for a lovely finish that gets compliments! B

Using with stippling brush, I think this will last me good long time. I can't think of any highlighter/bronzer I like so much so would probably repurchase if I hit the bottom of it. It is too expensive but for then it is Nars and as I say, I expect it to last a long time.

on 5/29/2011 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This bronzer is so beautiful. The color is a warm gold sheen. It gives a natural tan glow that is reminiscent of a Jennifer Lopez bronze glow. Yes, really. The texture is creamy and smooth. It applies lightly, so I do have to build it up. I am a NC25 for reference. I have included a swatch picture of Laguna Powder and Laguna Multiple taken in natural light. I highly recommend the Laguna Multiple.

Popular Bronzers