Mane 'n Tail Deep Moisturizing Conditioner

3.9

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine Lactate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cocus Nucifera (Coconut) Oil , Fragrance (Parfum), Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Isostearamidopropyl Morpholine Lactate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Methylchloroisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Blue #1 (CI# 42090), Yellow #5 (CI#19140), Butylphenyl Methylpropional

on 3/7/2015 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love it!!!!! I am 46 and always bought salon shampoos and conditioner. I thought as I got older my texture of hair changed as I aged but after discovering mane n tail range my hair after the first wash with the matching shampoo and conditioner was back to its glory days of being soft and shining again...Nearly a Litre of each is sold online at iherb.com for approx $10 each. I live in Australia and shipping is reasonable too.

on 2/7/2015 9:12:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I was curious to try this "horse shampoo" so I bought the deep moisturizing shampoo and this. The smell isn't like super lovely but still kinda nice. To me it's a ok/good product but not any kind of "miracle maker". I might buy it again if it only was sold where I live because the prize is reasonable compared to value. But now I'd have to order it online and pay the shipping costs so it wouldn't be so cheap anymore. And like I said it's not that kind of produt that was worth to spend more money to.

on 11/28/2014 11:21:00 AM

I love this conditioner. Definitely will buy again

on 12/21/2013 12:39:00 AM

For a deep moisturizing conditioner, I was quite surprised to see how thin and watery the consistency of this product was and not to mention the bright blue color. I was rather turned off at the get-go and wasn't sure what to think.This product wasn't nearly as bad I thought it might be, I was able to use up a small bottle no problem, but was left rather unimpressed by it so I don't think I'd be repurchasing. Despite it being "deep moisturizing" I still found the need to use a leave-in conditioner at times just to give my hair that extra bit of moisture that felt like it was missing. This was at least a rather inexpensive conditioner so I didn't really waste money here, but feel like there are much better conditioners out there.

on 9/23/2013 7:13:00 AM

I have been using this conditioner along with the matching shampoo for two months now. I wash my hair 2-3 times per week and after using the shampoo I squeeze out as much water as I can then put a small amount through the ends of my hair, starting at the bottom and working my way up, I keep my hair out of the water while I carry on with my shower, then at the end I rinse it thoroughly. When my hair air dries its very soft and shiny and feels very moisturised.
It's the same consistency as the shampoo (slightly thick) and the same blue colour, spreads very easily. I will buy again. Super cheap for a massive 1 litre bottle.

***2 lippies for human use. 5 lippies for animal use*** I first used the original shamp/condish set and wasn't impressed. Tried the deep moisturizing version in hopes of it being better and it was the same as the original version in my opinion. These products caused major hair fall for me. I had a bath tub full of hair after using these products.. Yuck. - I switched to L'Oreal Everstrong Thickening shamp/condish and after just one use my hair was back to normal and had minimal hair fall. I would not recommend this for human use, but for animals use it's great. Mane n Tail is the only thing I'll use on my puppy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

Favorite conditioner.
Not overpriced.
Super moisturizing.
Great with the matching shampoo.
Will keep using!

on 3/8/2013 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This (along with Vatika Hair Oil, Redken Ringlet 07 Curl Perfector and Redken fresh Curls Curl Refiner) has literally been a godsend to my 3a curls. I dont know what it is, but its soooo lovely and my hair really appreciates it. I like the smell of it (i know some people don't but I really do). It's also strange because the consistency of it is not as 'thick' as I would normally use. I would normally look at it and think "that's not going to do ANYTHING for my curly mop" but really, it does. I literally shampoo my hair, slap a load of this on, and tie my hair up in a bun whilst i do all my other showerly duties, and then wash it out with warm water, and I gradually reduce it to a cool rinse. It leaves my hair feeling soft, keeps my curls defined, and my boyfriend LOVES the smell (although laughs at the fact that i use a conditioner made for horses). And they do the conditioner in this HUGE size now which is great if you (like me) need to order this product online because now I just order 2 huge bottles and they keep me going for ages. For how much it costs (and believe me, I've used ridiculously expensive conditioners ranging from Bumble and Bumble to Kerestase) and really nothing is as good as this. I am very aware that my hair tends to get 'used' to products though - and although this might work for one/two years, all of a sudden it will stop working. But so far, I've been using this product on and off for about 4 years now, I try other things (the most recent was Aussie 3 minute miracle but I used it as a normal conditioner rather than an occasional treatment - and it worked, but not as well as this) I always come back to this. It's like my hair just breathes a sigh of relief when I use this!

on 2/25/2013 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Just purchased the JUMBO 1L bottle of this stuff after finishing the smaller bottle. I've tried the Mane n' Tail original formula and Herbal Essentials formulas and haven't had the results that I've experienced with the DEEP MOISTURIZING formula.
It is fairly thick and is dark blue. I spread it evenly onto my hair and scalp and rinse after about 10mins.
My hair is left soft and silky and frizz free.
This stuff also smells amazing and is helping my hair grow.
I don't use the Mane n' Tail shampoos because they tend to dry out my hair but I love this conditioner.

on 12/5/2012 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I started researching this product and saw nothing but great reviews. Come to find out my mom and sister use it and love it. I also LOVE mane n tail :) I initially started using it for growth, because my hair has been the same length for years and I cant retain length or grow it out! My hair has been damaged by flat irons and relaxers and dyes. And its the first time I'm actually taking care of my hair. When I first used the shampoo, my hair felt dry like a lot of people say. (use deep moisturizing shampo too) butafter I use the conditioner it is sooo soft! Its light on my head, soft and alot easier to detangle! I love it. I cowash so dont use the shampoo as often and it gives my hair wonderful results. I have been using this shampoo for about a month, along with coconut oil and NO HEAT and my hair is alot healthier already and i growing!! Its alot thicker too. I think I might just stick with this product! For growth, I'm going to monitor it for a few more months and see :) I recommend!

Popular Hair Products