mark Get in Line Waterproof Eyeliner

4.9

on 2/21/2015 7:56:00 PM

Oh my word I love this eyeliner! Goes on great, stays on great! I'm one of those girls who's been known to fall asleep with make-up on after a long night of clubbing (bad I know!) and when I wake up ofcourse everything looks terrible, EXCEPT my eyeliner which is still very much on point! Been having some trouble finding it lately and i have a feeling they might be discontinuing it. Hope not cuz this baby has been my go-to eyeliner for years!

on 10/24/2014 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have used this eyeliner for about 5 years now. It is the BEST one I have ever used, that is why I have not used any other one since I first tried this one. The brush is perfect because it is small and you can get a thin line or make it thicker. It last all day. I went to order a new one this week because I am running low. Come to find out that they discontinued it. I have been running around like a chicken without a head to see if I find it anywhere. But no luck. I am disappointed that they no longer make it. But hoping they get enough complains that they bring it back!

on 9/29/2013 12:57:00 AM

This product is fantastic. I suffer from extremely oily lids unfortunately so finding products to stay on my eyes in a challenge. For example, Nars smudge proof is the only eye primer that actually is able to keep my product on my eyes. This eyeliner stays all day for me. I work ten hour days and don't carry products with me to touch up throughout the day and this never requires touch up. The only time I have noticed it has faded is if I rub my eyes (which I tend to do). The reason I did not give this product five stars however is because the wand is a little on the long side, making it a little bit harder to be accurate with placement of the liner. But it's cheap and effective so I can deal with a little too long of a wand. Highly recommend!!!

on 2/27/2013 6:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I use it every single day. It comes in a very small tube but lasts forever! I have been using one tube for months now and like I said I use it daily. It does not smudge and holds its color beautifully. Does not fade away!

on 5/28/2012 3:57:00 AM

The tip on this is so thin it's really easy to get a nice precise line, great for winged eye-liner. Previously I had a lot of problems with my liquid liner dulling into a grey smudge which thankfully hasn't been happening with this liner. Definitely worth the super cheap price tag !

on 5/14/2012 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This product really does last. The only problem I have with the eyeliner is the packaging. Build-up starts forming then its a mess to use this eyeliner. But if you are looking for a good but cheap eyeliner, then this is for you. Its only sold through mark.

on 4/26/2012 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my first 'mark' product and it is HG HG HG HG HG. I cannot sing the praises of this stuff enough! This is just as long wearing and easy to apply as my Stila "Stay All Day" waterproof liquid liner - which was 30 CAD. This is CHEAAAAAP AS CHIPS! It was something $7 from my Avon lady (my friend's mom haha) and I love the hook-up dealio. Lauren Conrad used to be a spokesperson for them and mentioned that she loved their eyeliner on TheBeautyDepartment.com even after that contract was over so I though if LC uses it, it must be good. AND IT IS.

Love this! Great colors and go on so easily! Going to get one in every color.

on 10/21/2011 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my HG eyeliner. Everyone compliments me on my eyeliner and asks me what brand I use. They are always surprised when I tell them it's mark. It's inexpensive and easy to apply. It stays in place all day. The only other liquid eyeliner I like is Lancome's Artliner, but this is just as good and a lot cheaper.

on 5/30/2011 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is the perfect liner. I bought this in painted black, it is the blackest black and does not smudge nor fade to an unappealing 'grey'.The applicator lets you get the perfect thin line across your lid, and allows you to add layers for a thicker line. It's waterproof and guaranteed to last all day! It lasts me through a 9 hour work day + after work outting. For $7 CAD and 3.5ml, its my favourite HG liquid liner.

Packaging: This is a hook-up product; if you don't buy the hook up connector the applicator may be too small for some to use, I don't mind it however.

Top Rated mark Products