Catrice Ultimate Colour (All Shades)

4.4

Another great product from Catrice! They have some great products for great prices, and this lipstick is one of them!
I purchased quite a few, and they are so creamy, smooth and moistorizing. The colors are stunning, and I especially love 020, which is a great dupe for MAC's velvet teddy. The finish is different, but I actually like 020 better because it suits me more than Velvet teddy. It lasts for quite a while on me, depending on how much I eat and drink, but averagely 4 or 5 hours before I see a bit of fading and top up. I do have lipsticks that last longer, but they dont have the comfortable and creamy formulation of these. It feels so nice on the lips all day long!
Also, the packaging is so sleek and I love it!

This lipstick is amazing! Really pigmented, lovely formula that isn't too glossy and sticky. The only downfall is that I found it wore off pretty quickly even with a lipliner. I only got 2 hours or less of wear from it.

One word. #Creamy! Super creamy, moisturizing and glides easily. I got the color Marroon(means brown in spanish) No 020. But this is a good dupe for Mac`s velvet teddy altho' the finish is different. I paired it with Catrice lip pencil in Upper Brown Side(which Im told is a dupe for Mac`s soar). Nice!!!

Maroon and Upper Brown Side go so well together. Its a nude/ light brown lip color with high shine due the moisture content in the lipstick. It smells so nice right under my nose, like candy or something. The lipstick has the name Catrice embossed on it kinda like Chanel lipsticks. The magnetic tube packaging is simply awesome. It performs & looks like a high end brand but is actually available in drugstores! European drugstore makeup is simply amazing. They always smell nice and have decent packaging. I bought this during a sale so it was super cheap. Recommend!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Another great product from Catrice! It is creamy, glides smoothly, does not feather, moisturizing and colors have great variety. My only gripe is that the distributor here in the Philippines does not replenish those fast moving items. Im almost out of it and looking for other sources to buy these.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Creamy, pigmented, comfortable and cheap. First of all, I love the formula, it is a very creamy lipstick and the colours are pigmented, needing only one or two swipes. The formula is also moisturising for the lips and dont dry the lips out. Secondly, the colour selection are spot on. There is a good selection of nudes and the other colours in the line are also tweaked so that they perform beautifully with the skin. Last of all, they are so cheap. I own Tom Ford lipsticks too and i can buy 10 of these for the price of one Tom Ford lipstick. And sometimes I do and I have reached for these over my other expensive lipsticks from TF, MAC and Anna Sui. I own 5 now and I am at least regularly using 3 of them. If you past by a drugstore selling Catrice, YOU NEED TO TRY THIS.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wonderful lipstick! I love the colour selection, the price, the smell and texture. On my journey to collect all. Must try.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

So many beautiful colors!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I have bought this in 360 MATTraction, part of the new 2014 fall/winter collection. It's a matt bright very dark pink berry-like colour. It looks like a cool toned red, but on me it's definitely a bright dark pink. This colour is for autumn what coral was for spring/summer: very bright and very on-trend.The quality is not as good as, for instance, MAC matte lipsticks but considering the price (I bought this for 4, big difference to the 18 that you have to put down for a MAC lippie) it's a total bargain.
UPDATE: I LOVE this lipstick!! It literally never leaves my make-up bag, and I wear it at least 4 days a week, which is a lot for someone who owns at least a 100 different lipsticks. I love it so much that I also bought the other matt shade MATTador which is a slightly brighter pink/red, but that is more a colour for spring/summer. Also it's not as matte as MATTRaction, but still an awesome lipstick for such a low price.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I purchased the shade Ginger and Fred on a whim because it's being discontinued and was 50% off. I have to say, I'm absolutely sold on the formula.

The texture is quite creamy, similar to the NYX Black label lipstick. It was comfortable to wear and even felt rather moisturizing. It did not settle into fine lines and went on easily. One light coat is enough to create a nice stain of color, while two coats will achieve full coverage. I actually prefer a lipstick that can be used in multiple ways like this, so for me, this is a huge plus. I don't suffer from traveling lipstick, but as another reviewer mentioned, you might want to use a lip liner to keep it in the lines if that is usually an issue for you.

Longevity was actually rather impressive. After applying two coats for full coverage and going about my day for a few hours, I drank from a glass and had a sandwich. Although I did reapply after eating, there was a decent amount of pigmentation still present and it wasn't totally necessary to reapply. The lipstick wore off evenly, wasn't patchy, and didn't leave that weird ring around the mouth that many lipsticks leave as they wear off.

There is a lightly fruity smell that wasn't offensive, and I am very particular about scented lip products. There is no taste that I could detect, also a huge plus in my book.

The packaging is clean and simple and doesn't feel cheap, which is often where budget makeup lines go wrong. As usual, Catrice does a nice job here as well.

I'm completely sold on the formula and will definitely be picking up some more shades in the future. The shade selection is huge, there has to be something for everyone in there. Highly recommend!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have Hey Nude-240 and love it so much. Formula is so smooth and good, colour is great for my skin tone (in MAC NW10-15), price is great too. I love scent of this lipstick, mmm :D

Recommended for Medium Skin