Etude House Missing U Hand Cream

on 6/29/2014 10:44:00 AM

I have the Pinguin. The scent is like baby powder and moist my hand.. Hehehe just like the lipbalm ( I have Missing U lipbalm #pinguin) I bought because cute packaged.

on 10/13/2013 8:44:00 AM

This isn't the kind of product I would normally buy for myself. It's from a Korean cosmetics line called Etude House which I guess is targeted at cute young K-pop fans. Luckily I received it as a gift! Don't let the cutesy packaging fool you, it's a really decent hand cream.

I'm 40 and have dry hands, I have tried MANY hand creams and find most of them really greasy. This one is absorbed really quickly. Also smells nice. The Missing U hand creams also come in four owl design pots. I have the yellow one 'Peach Peach'. I'm not crazy about the packaging, yes it's 'cute' but the pot is small and I can see it's going to be annoying to get the last of the cream out. But will definitely continue to use it as my regular hand cream.

on 5/27/2011 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have the peach scented one (panda design) from a friend awhile back. The cream is very light-weight and absorbed quite easily into my skin without giving me greasy hands. The smell of the peach scented cream is quite sweet and a bit floral-like and the sweet side kind of matches the cute packaging that it comes in. As for the cream, I didn't really notice much of a difference in moisture/softness of my skin. I don't have very dry hands, but I think it wouldn't be the best option if you do have drier skin. Comes in three other animal designs and scents: green tea (seal), baby powder (penguin) and rose (pink dolphin).

Popular Lotions / Creams