July 30, 2014 | 1640 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Like Lady Bird Lake

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 6:57:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This went on blotchy and is more a burnt shade than the fresh peach on the website. Looks dirty and sallow on my very fair warm skin. Also the mica shimmers are sharp feeling as they itched my cheeks - never had this except for Everyday Minerals - cheap, cheap, cheap.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2011 12:25:00 PM More reviews by Katrinket

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a gorgeous color, but yes, you should have warm-toned skin and not be too pale. My skin is warm, but fairly pale. It does have an orange/coral undertone. I can wear it in the summer, but I have a hard time with it in the winter. It's very easy to apply too much. I do like it, though. In the summer, I often mixed it with other things, to give them a little oomph. It was nice mixed with bronzer, and I also remember adding it to one of the paler, cooler edm blushes. I can see how it would be scary-orange on cool-toned skin. Don't even consider it if you have pink undertones! I bet it would be fantastic for someone with warm-toned, tanned/medium-dark skin.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by piecesofpurple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

While this is a pretty color, in general, I was very disappointed in it as a blush for my very fair, warm toned skin. It looks nothing like the picture on the EDM web site, which shows a paler, peach-coral-rose piink shade with shimmer. In the jar, it's a straight up burnt orange shade with gold shimmer. While I would love this shade as a shirt or any other item, it doesn't work for me as a blush. The orange is the most predominant tone and it's quite dark in comparison to what I would wear as a blush. But, I do think this would be a pretty shade for someone with a deeper skin tone or a tan.

It seems as though EDM only offers sample sizes for some of their blush items, or items in general. I don't know why that is. Maybe because they figured out that too many people were buying the samples and never buying the full size or that those who buy the full size and don't like the product are too lazy to send it back, lol.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2011 4:07:00 PM More reviews by bubbleheart

I really like this blush. I wasnt sure at first, because it seemed dark in the jar but its actually very pretty on my skin. Its a mid toned coral with very pretty pinky sheen to it - it definitely lives up to its name because it looks very much like a summery color. Because of the heavy orange undertone I'd definitely say you probably need a warm skintone for this - or a tan! I didnt wear this much in winter, but now that its getting warmer I am loving it! I first got this mostly because of the gorgeous description of it on the website and Im very happy I bought it - its a beautiful color.