August 30, 2014 | 1363 users online

Bronzers - Sonia Kashuk - Super Sheer Shimmering Highlighter

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2013 4:28:00 AM More reviews by oresvesk

I lucked out and found this in the clearance bin for $1.44.

It's very glittery and for my skin tone, very obvious that I applied this.

Wouldn't use directly unless blended with a moisturizer to subdue the glitter effect. Pump is convenient and you don't need a lot of product to see the effect.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by ekim413

This imparts a sheer gold shimmer onto skin, however the glitter particles ARE visible. This highlighter is great for nights out when a sparkly touch is acceptable.

I wear glasses so this product helps adds radiant dimension around my eye/cheek area. It looks best when I swipe some in a C-motion from the top of my eyes to down across my cheekbones. This does NOT flatter the cupid bow area-- it just makes my upper lip look sweaty and glittery.

Found this on clearance for around $3 so I don't regret buying it. However I will not repurchase due to the visible micro glitter.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by yalcrab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm not sure why this is categorized under "bronzer" because that's not what this product is at all. It's a sheer liquid highlighter with gold shimmer/microglitter. For the price, this isn't a bad highlighter. However, if you're going for a more subtle look then this probably isn't for you. The glitter is definitely noticeable--even under low-lighting. I personally only use this for evening looks, or I'll mix some into my body lotion. A little bit goes a long way, so it should last you a while.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by snoopy68

I took one lippie off, because even though this is marketed as a Shimmering Highlighter I would love it even more if it were a Shimmering Bronzer. I am of a fair complexion, so this does not offer any color but it does impart a glow. I use it on my upper cheekbones, the cupids bow of the upper lip, and the brow bone area. I do not like powders on my face any longer, so I hope that Sonia Kashuk makes this product in a bronzer formulation. I love the blush version of this product too. It lasts forever and you need just a tad bit of the product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2011 12:07:00 PM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

this is like a liquid bronzer that can be mixed with foundation, its awesome and new and 9.99 you cant beat it, it comes in a pump which is good and easy. I also have the mac lustre drops and that product is small and expensive compared to this