Sonia Kashuk Super Sheer Shimmering Highlighter

3.8

Water, Butylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Octydodecanol, Triisostearin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Coco-Caprylate/ Caprate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Simmondia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cholesteryl/Behenyl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Choleth-24, Ceteth-24, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Benzophenone 3, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylparaben, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tetrasodium Edta, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Hectorite, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

on 9/2/2013 4:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I lucked out and found this in the clearance bin for $1.44.

It's very glittery and for my skin tone, very obvious that I applied this.

Wouldn't use directly unless blended with a moisturizer to subdue the glitter effect. Pump is convenient and you don't need a lot of product to see the effect.

on 8/26/2013 5:19:00 PM

This imparts a sheer gold shimmer onto skin, however the glitter particles ARE visible. This highlighter is great for nights out when a sparkly touch is acceptable.

I wear glasses so this product helps adds radiant dimension around my eye/cheek area. It looks best when I swipe some in a C-motion from the top of my eyes to down across my cheekbones. This does NOT flatter the cupid bow area-- it just makes my upper lip look sweaty and glittery.

Found this on clearance for around $3 so I don't regret buying it. However I will not repurchase due to the visible micro glitter.

on 11/20/2012 8:39:00 PM

I'm not sure why this is categorized under "bronzer" because that's not what this product is at all. It's a sheer liquid highlighter with gold shimmer/microglitter. For the price, this isn't a bad highlighter. However, if you're going for a more subtle look then this probably isn't for you. The glitter is definitely noticeable--even under low-lighting. I personally only use this for evening looks, or I'll mix some into my body lotion. A little bit goes a long way, so it should last you a while.

on 10/18/2012 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I took one lippie off, because even though this is marketed as a Shimmering Highlighter I would love it even more if it were a Shimmering Bronzer. I am of a fair complexion, so this does not offer any color but it does impart a glow. I use it on my upper cheekbones, the cupids bow of the upper lip, and the brow bone area. I do not like powders on my face any longer, so I hope that Sonia Kashuk makes this product in a bronzer formulation. I love the blush version of this product too. It lasts forever and you need just a tad bit of the product.

on 5/27/2011 12:07:00 PM

this is like a liquid bronzer that can be mixed with foundation, its awesome and new and 9.99 you cant beat it, it comes in a pump which is good and easy. I also have the mac lustre drops and that product is small and expensive compared to this

Popular Bronzers