December 22, 2014 | 1632 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Olay - Ultra Moisture Lotion with Shea Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by leemitchell

I am on my second bottle of this lotion, and I absolutely LOVE it! It's the best body lotion I have ever used, and it has completely cured dry skin all over my body. I like this so much more than expensive body butters and lotions I've tried, and this is reasonably priced. It feels like it is deep penetrating to keep your skin moist all day (and night).

I apply this right after I take a shower, while my skin is still damp, and it seems to absorb all that moisture right into my skin. The scent is very clean and doesn't last, so it doesn't interfere with any fragrance I choose to use afterwards.

If you have oily skin on your body, this probably isn't the lotion for you. Of course, a little common sense would let you know that it's "ultra moisture" formula would do more harm than good in your case.

Highly recommend! 5 stars!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by judy46970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have extremely dry skin and this stuff has worked wonders! I will def buy in and again! Goes on quite thick, but absorbs quickly and very nicely. Does not leave my skin greasy and it looks so much healthier!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2012 11:04:00 AM More reviews by Sabastien

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lotion. Amazing scent, non sticky, I use it everyday after my shower and I never have dry skin. I feel very moisurized after I use it. Ive re-purchased this 3 times, and will continure to buy it. I do like to change it up every once in a while and try new lotions, but I do always come back to this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 10:56:00 AM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Olay can try and say they didn't change the formula of this product, but they are lying. This used to be one of my favorite lotions. When I purchased this recently, and on their website, it says "New look, same great product." Not at all. The smell was the first thing I noticed. It used to smell very nice. Now it is so over the top strong and perfumey smelling, it gives me a headache and nauseates me. It is also thinner than before. It used to be thick and creamy, and now it is not. Looking at the reviews left for this product on the Olay website, I can see I am not alone in thinking that this product has been changed and being unhappy with the changes.

Why do companies do this? Makes me crazy!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by lemonz4us

Moisturizes well, silky, somewhat dry feeling though. Kind of like bath and body works lotion. That feeling where on the surface you feel moisture but it's really just a coating. In terms of moisture it doesn't hold a candle to CeraVe's lotion (better than Olay) but it has so many ingredients that are good for your skin. Paula Begoun gives this a smile face rating saying it's"one of the best bargains at the drug store" . It's cheap too! i payed 5 bucks for the twelze oz pump bottle. It has anti-oxidants and amino based water binding agents to nourish your skin but the finish isn't quite like CeraVe's . I'll use this as a 'treatment' lotion for night time use. Why? so the niacinamide can do it's job when i'm asleep.The finish isn't quite as pleasing (in terms of feel) as CeraVe's lotion. Anyway Niacinamide helps correct sun damage. There's a very huge amount of this, its 3rd, theres shea butter filled with fatty acids to help repair lipid barriers, and tocopherol (vitamin e) to soften and repair the skin. Good night lotion, but i need something (like i said before) that will leave my skin soft, not sticky, especially if im going to be around people who will touch me or something. Maybe if im staying in i'll do a day use. so... for the day it's cerave or sun protection if my arms will be exposed to the sun, night time will be this, or actual raw shea butter if it's deep winter and super dry
Will repurchase! oh it smells lightly like..... baby powder? not sure

Edit : will not repurchase this . It's clogging my body . After using PC BHA lotion my skin feels suffocated by this . Figured out why. Petrolatum is the 4th ingredient . CeraVe lotion does a better job at moisturizing .

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i love shea butter so when i saw that lotion,i had to have it!i love the smell,it moisturize in a non sticky way! It leaves a nice smell and does makes the skin smoother! Perfect for day to day lotion!love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2011 4:04:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

This is a very moisturizing lotion with a non-greasy finish. I wouldn't say it is intensely moisturizing like a rich body butter, but it moisturizes very well for a daily body moisturizer. I just love that it leaves a non-greasy finish. The scent is of light, slightly sweet powder. It has a great warmth to it. I think this is the same as the old Quench Ultra Moisture Lotion, but they've repackaged it and taken out the shimmer. Shame, because I've used the old Quench before and love the shimmer.