Lancome D'Azur

4.8

on 1/2/2013 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was looking for an 'aqua' fragrance and fell absolutely in love with this one. Didn't like any of the others I was given by a sales person... I suspect that I'm picky when it comes to fragrances. I tried to find a 50ml bottle as I never finish big bottles. In the end I settled on 75ml.
Ok, back to topic. It's a flowery-lemony smell, not strong. Refreshing. I'm not sure how the others like it, never got compliments on it.

on 11/12/2012 11:51:00 PM

I am in love with this fragrance! To me it smells like sweet roses and peony. I don't really pick up on the citrus notes. This is meant to be a summer fragrance but I don't really buy into the seasonal perfume philosophy so I will wear this whenever I want to smell refreshingly feminine. I much prefer this to the original O de Lancome which smells like a vetiver nightmare. If you're obsessed with reviews like I am, you'll notice there aren't really any negative comments on this fragrance, it's either overwhelmingly positive or that it's nothing remarkable but still pleasant. In my opinion O d'Azur is just a beautiful, opulent fragrance and I'm thrilled to have it in my collection!

on 9/27/2012 12:45:00 PM

I am very picky when it comes to any scent I add to my body. I never want to be overpowering and on the other hand I never want to be underwhelming. Trying to find a great middle ground can be somewhat daunting at best. I read a review of this on the Makeup Geek website when Marlena had went to Paris, so the next time I was in Ulta I tried it. When I returned home my hubby, (who actually pays attention) commented and ask what I was wearing. I told him and ask if he liked it. I guess he really liked it because the next day he went out and purchased it for me. Since then I have been wearing it everytime I go out and I get so many compliments on it! This has very quickly become not only one of my favorites, buy my hubby's as well. :-)

on 12/14/2011 2:42:00 AM

I just absolutely love this perfume! Would wear it on a daily basis. It has a really sweet floral aroma to it. It actually helps to boost my mood too. :)

on 12/7/2011 6:25:00 PM

I find this a great light-weight scent that can be worn liberally for any occasion. I personally love wearing it on a daily basis. It smells clean, but 'roundy clean' not 'sharp clean'. It's something that just works for me and just feels right all the time.

on 9/23/2011 3:40:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Lancome is known for having some really great oriental/woody/spicy scents like Hypnose, Magie Noire, Poeme, Magnifique, Tresor, etc. This is a nice fruity floral that is PERFECT for summer or warmer months. It is interesting and unoffensive. It also has a bit of citrus too it! It is affordable too only $54 CDN for 75 ML.

on 5/28/2011 5:18:00 PM

I am not a huge fan of Lancome perfumes so I was pleasantly surprised to try the new O de Lancome range, I don't care much for the original. I love this, it dries down to a light version of an elegant perfume. I always findit difficult to find a good summer fragrance as they are usually too fruity with little staying power but this is great as it lasts all day, is refreshing and elegant. Will buy the orangerie as well.

on 5/26/2011 9:03:00 PM

D'Azur is supposed to be a variation of the Lancome's classic summery fragrance de Lancome, which is a fresh, clean, sparkling citrus cologne. D'Azur adds varioys floral elements to create a light, sweet fruity-floral. It's pretty, but not particularly original or memorable; there are an awful lot of fragrances similar to this to be found in department stores and drugstores.

Popular Fragrances