November 28, 2014 | 984 users online

Skincare - Face - Swedish Skin Apple Rejuvenation Serum

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2012 2:29:00 AM More reviews by sophia1984422

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

As a serum I don't Think it's great, but I do love use it as a primer before makeup. It feels silky smooth and leaves the skin poreless, and I believe it helps the foundation to stay on better for some reason. Its just a small bottle and used up quite fast, I found myself reach for it way more than any other primer that I have, this must says something.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2011 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Miissoni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I feel pretty neutral on this product, so since it's nothing spectacular I probably won't repurchase. It goes on smoothly, but I don't think it completely absorbs into the skin. It dries quickly though, so you aren't left with a sticky feel, which I like. If I'm going to use a serum, I'd prefer it to contain ingredients that I'm sure are beneficial to the skin, and I really don't know if I believe the "science" around "PhytoCellTec Malus Domestica." I like to use it before makeup because it does smooth the skin, but the effects are temporary, like a primer. It also feels skin-firming, but again, the effects are temporary.