October 21, 2014 | 1161 users online

Hair Treatments - St. Ives - Hair Repair Intensive Conditioner Moisture Treatment

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2009 11:35:00 PM More reviews by kaeroxy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I really miss this product! I loved the softness it gave to my hair and the tingling feeling on my scalp when using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2009 3:46:00 PM More reviews by kkbrown7023

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved this product!! I am wondering where I can still find it if possible???

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2008 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Product_Junkie

I purchased this intensive treatment at one of the local pharmacies, as it was on sale for $2.99 (CAD). I know this is pretty much a discontinued product. I tried it and it was average; nothing spectacular, nothing great. I did, however, like the "mint tingle" and the fact that this conditioner did not leave buildup. It made my hair soft, but fuzzy and somehow my hair felt drier and stiff. As for shine, this was okay, nothing exceptional. I would have to say that I much prefer Clairol Colour Seal Conditioning Gloss as a deep treatment because it thoroughly softens, moisturizes, makes my hair shiny, while not weighing it down. Overall, I give St.Ives Intensive treatment a rating of 3.5-4 lippies. IMHO, there are more effective conditioning treatments out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2008 10:31:00 AM More reviews by Susie31

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

only product that when I used it my hair grew longer!
I saw 5 bottles of it go for $250!!!!!! on ebay just over a year ago.
damn

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2006 6:48:00 PM More reviews by penelopemb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh man, I'm so sad that this stuff has been discontinued! I used to LOVE it back in college. I've searched high and low and it seems this product has been sent to that great drugstore in the sky. After doing a Google search, it does appear you can order it on some UK-based sites. Wish they would bring it back here in the states!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2006 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Relaxedhairchica

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am african american,This did condition my hair,It has a thick consistency that i like,I took 1ippie off because i know better conditioners but this softened up my hair nicely,i love the growth stimulating minty tingle.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2006 1:11:00 PM More reviews by clothingcult

Well I wrote St. Ives and they said they've discontinued this product which to me is a bad thing because I loved it. It was the perfect moisturizer for my hair - I used it like a conditioner instead of a hair treatment. It was a great price and I liked the mint smell and tingle (though I know some people don't like the smell of natural mint.) The only thing I didn't like was the pump bottle - that didn't work.If anyone has a bottle they didn't like, please let me know! continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2004 9:30:00 PM More reviews by xcocox

neutral feeling towards this product as except for the lovely minty tingling feeling, it does nothing else to truly intensively moisturise my hair. and the packaging is just as normal- very lower end product classification. period. doubt i'll purchase again esp when others have bad reviews about it too.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2004 4:42:00 PM More reviews by Roller_Girl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh man, i stock up on this stuff. I have very fine, slightly wavy hair. I think for some odd reason this product is more suited for people with fine hair. It has the ability to smooth, yet thicken my hair. And defintely adds an extra degree of managability. I think this conditioner has gotten a bit of a bad rap because the name is misleading "Intensive Conditioner Moisture Treatment" it's not, but well suited for those of us with fine hair that can get greasy by the end of the day. The scent- Love it, very minty! Pretty cheap too. UPDATE: CVS no longer carries this, time to find a new brand!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/8/2004 5:25:00 PM More reviews by mkaygirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product must be for severely dry hair, I have color treated hair that tends to be oily at the root and drier throughout. I tried this product before using Nioxin and it left my hair feeling majorly weighed down, feeling like I needed to shampoo after:( Drier hair types may be able to tolerate more--tried just on the ends of my hair and still weighed down, not for me..