Mary Kay Cheek Glaze

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/9/2011 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've had this product for over a year and have barely made a dent in it. The Pomegranate color is a very pretty blueish red in the pot that blends to a pretty pink on lips and cheeks. It's very blendable and a little goes a long way if you are using it as a blush. I've never used it as an eyeshadow before, but I might give it try. The consistency is somewhere between a gel and a tinted lip balm--just rub your ring finger in the pot and rub it onto your lips or cheeks! It gives that fresh, "just came in from the cold" look, I think.

on 5/25/2011 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have this is the red one - Apple maybe - not sure, at least it looks totally red in the jar. But it goes on a really pretty pink from light to dark depending on how you apply it. I use a little sponge and it seems to work better than my finger. It is very natural looking and no reaction or acne, etc which is unusual for blush for me - I have tried a hundred brands and I am either allergic or I get acne. The is the only one so far that I can use, plus I really like it! It will last for ever too. HG! Darn, I just checked the MK website to find the color name for this and I dont see this product - wondering if it is discontinued. CRAPOLA!! Should have bought 2 and put one in the fridge. think I will contact some reps.