October 31, 2014 | 1615 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Top Speed - Peachy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2012 12:20:00 PM More reviews by SkullGlitter

I love peachy colors but can't do much in the super-orange variety, sadly. This is opaque with a shiny coat and applies like a dream. I love the color and the application, despite looking scary in every orange I've tried. I look jaundiced, IMHO, but the color is awesome on my friend.

Revlon nail polishes are my go-to polishes. The color selection is great, the color payoff is great, the finish is great and the durability is AMAZING! Best for durability I've ever tried. Where I normally get chippage on the ends of my nails from every other brand I've tried so far, Revlon wears down just around the end edges after a week and a half. I've worn these without top coat and had the same result, just sooner. The longest wear ever!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

Gorgeous melony peach very bright and summery but still wearable. Dries fast and applies very opaque and smoothly. Still on the hunt for a perfect true creme peach...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 1:29:00 AM More reviews by yangxx2

I'm surprised at all the negative reviews on this polish. I love it! It's a great coral-orange that dries super fast, and it's flattering on both pale and tan skin.
I'm usually not a huge fan of Revlon polishes and I picked this one up during a buy one get one 1/2 off sale. Their brushes are uneven and distribute the product unevenly, but I just had to be a little careful. I adore the color, and I haven't had issues with chipping.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by harmony888

An exact match to Essie's only orangey pastel color at CVS and Walmart. (I swiped them both on my nails) It's creamy and applies well, I use Seche Vite top coat and that pretty much makes any polish last over a week even if I do dishes everyday.

The color is just what I needed. I have too many dark shades for this winter and I really needed something refreshing and this is it!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by brunettex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is probably the worst nailpolish I have ever purchased, especially for the price. I was really excited about the color but even that comes out a bit too orange on my warm skin tone. I actually can't really tell if it would look good because it comes out so sloppy and gross. The brush is probably cheap because it comes out so uneven, or something might be wrong with the "speed dry" formula cuz you can't apply one coat without it drying before you finish half of your nail. Just did two coats and now I have to take this crap off. Hope I can at least get a store credit bc I do NOT want to keep this.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2011 10:07:00 PM More reviews by mich52331

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the color, but that's about it. It's goopy, applies unevenly and started chipping within a day. EDT OK, OK, so I have to up it a lippie. The color is really pretty, and once I accepted that I would need to just use thicker coats, the application became easier. It wore on me for a few days the last time I used it. So . . . still kind of a pain to apply, but not that bad. And did I mention, it's pretty.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2011 3:42:00 AM More reviews by MASSB

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

get back to the kitchen

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2011 2:28:00 AM More reviews by MissNoirNoir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Good: Very pretty colour! I felt like channeling my inner Princess Peach :D The colour also rings true to the shade inside the bottle- but really, that's the positives I have for it- I would only rebuy it on colour alone. I was a little hesitant to buy another Top Speed polish due to my mixed thoughts on Royal but couldn't help myself when I saw the colour.

Bad: Similar to my review on Royal (730), this is another hard colour to work with- I found that this one would streak if you applied the polish with a heavy hand. To elaborate, agreeing with other reviewers, depending on how much product you put on your nails, it will take longer to dry. If you're inpatient like me, and apply more than one coat without waiting, not only will it take longer, but the colour will streak. In addition, the smell was the exact same as Royal- PUNGENT!! (then again, most polishes smell kind of funky anyway haha).

Picture- Above is a picture of my nails- you can see that I had a little trouble with my nails denting and smudging because I brushed my hands against my clothes- 20 mins after applying WITH a topcoat! The colour is gorgeous, but be prepared to take your time applying it. Under Peachy I have Herôme Extra strong Nail Hardener and on top of Peachy I have Sally Hansen Mega Shine extend wear top coat.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Weilin

I like the color. it look nice on my toenails and my hand nails.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Iphy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is such a pretty color. The formula is shiny, dries fast, the color applies evenly, though it is pretty thick and can get goopy if you don't act fast. One thing I don't like is that it's chipping and it's only been 36 hours. Did not use a topcoat or basecoat, didn't have time.