Nivea Express Hydration- Freshening Gel- Mint Extract

3.2

on 12/27/2014 3:00:00 PM

Living in the heat of south texas with oily-combination skin, I found this lotion refresing!

on 12/10/2012 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

It felt sticky . and it wasn't moisturizing

on 5/8/2012 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This body lotion caught my eye because it's different & looked so fresh. It hydrates, has light texture, smells fresh, feels cooling, and is affordable. Plus, it didn't irritate my skin or clogg my pores. I love it alot so far for daily use in the summertime.

I have liked every moisturizer I have tried from Nivea but I do not enjoy this product at all. When applied, it burns in areas that have been freshly shaven. It feels sticky when applied and the sticky feeling does not go away for me (as the other reviewer said). Furthermore, it does not seem to moisturize my skin at all. Overall, this product feels like a sticky layer on top of my skin and I would not repurchase it.

on 5/27/2011 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

With this gel/lotion, a little goes a long way. It was a little sticky when first applied, but after a couple of minutes it had absorbed and felt really nice. My skin feels hydrated, but not greasy or slick. The scent is light and clean, but not really minty. I think this is a great summertime lotion for the hot and humid area I live in.

on 5/24/2011 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This says it's for normal to dry skin, but I think it's for combination to oily skin. I don't like the feeling of lotion on my skin any time of the year, much less in hot weather. This feels cooling and very refreshing! It does give the right amount of light moisture, but any dry patches need something more like a body butter. The scent is light and doesn't really smell like mint.