July 31, 2014 | 1422 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Express Hydration- Freshening Gel- Mint Extract

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2012 4:33:00 PM More reviews by twistlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

It felt sticky . and it wasn't moisturizing

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2012 4:45:00 AM More reviews by LilacShine9

This body lotion caught my eye because it's different & looked so fresh. It hydrates, has light texture, smells fresh, feels cooling, and is affordable. Plus, it didn't irritate my skin or clogg my pores. I love it alot so far for daily use in the summertime.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2011 4:17:00 AM More reviews by cheesecakeagain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have liked every moisturizer I have tried from Nivea but I do not enjoy this product at all. When applied, it burns in areas that have been freshly shaven. It feels sticky when applied and the sticky feeling does not go away for me (as the other reviewer said). Furthermore, it does not seem to moisturize my skin at all. Overall, this product feels like a sticky layer on top of my skin and I would not repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by megan8086

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

With this gel/lotion, a little goes a long way. It was a little sticky when first applied, but after a couple of minutes it had absorbed and felt really nice. My skin feels hydrated, but not greasy or slick. The scent is light and clean, but not really minty. I think this is a great summertime lotion for the hot and humid area I live in.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

This says it's for normal to dry skin, but I think it's for combination to oily skin. I don't like the feeling of lotion on my skin any time of the year, much less in hot weather. This feels cooling and very refreshing! It does give the right amount of light moisture, but any dry patches need something more like a body butter. The scent is light and doesn't really smell like mint.