September 18, 2014 | 1816 users online

Gels/Soaps - Olay - Luscious embrace body bar with massaging design

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 9:45:00 AM More reviews by MES

This smells really nice, and massaging nubs are great when you are a little sore or ache-y. However if you are prone to allergies and eczema avoid this. I usually do pretty well with Olay products, but this is a no for me. It has caused my eczema to flare up and now I am super itchy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by clauclau5754

Love this product, mostly because of his incredible smell and the feel of your skin, I will buy again :).

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2011 3:56:00 PM More reviews by lovesyou

I used to like this but not anymore after i fond out it was causing me to have back acne and giving my face pimples i looked at the ingredient list and seen it had talc in it which is something i'm badly allergic to,but if you don't have senstive skin you should try this it smells nice,really lather well and very moisturizing.But it back to dove senstive skin beauty bar for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 9:49:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaSF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't often use soap in the shower, but this soap is like a body wash!

First, the scent. Very strong when I am lathering in the shower, just like a fun Body wash. I can even smell it on my skin for a few hours after I am out of the shower. It may be a bit too strong otherwise -my whole bathroom (and sometimes the hallway) smells like this soap.

The lather-awesome!! Lots of lather, like a rich body wash.

The massaging nodules were disappointing. I didn't expect them to last long, but it takes just a few showers before you are back to the typical oval-shaped bar. So that would not be a selling point fir me in the future.

I don't know that i would call this moisturizing-but it is at least not drying.

Very impressive for a bar of soap!