September 21, 2014 | 1293 users online

Lipstick - Bite Beauty - High Pigment Lip Pencil - Bouquet

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by Missyboo123

I LOVE this color. I just don't like the pencil form of rather have it in a regular lipstick shape. (Which they do have but I bought the exact same item the sephora makeup artist put on me).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love the color of this Lip pencil! I really liked Bobbi Brown Bikini Pink that I wanted to purchase but then I found Bite Bouquet that is almost the same color! After comparing them on my skin and lips for about half an hour, I finally noticed that Bite Bouquet is more coral (it has peachy undertones as the website describes) but Bobbi Brown"s Bikini Pink is more pink. I love the fact that Bouquet is long lasting and easy to apply. Not too matte, it has little shine and it does not dry my lips. However, I hate lip pencils! And to pay $24 for a lip pencil? No way.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2014 9:27:00 PM More reviews by sher

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The color of Bouquet is described as peachy-pink on Sephora's website, but I would characterize it as a light-medium pink. I don't see much peachy tone in it at all. Love the dreamsicle-like scent. The color goes on opaque and very creamy, perhaps a little too creamy, as the end is a little shapeless on mine and I feel like I have to be very careful so I don't just lose the shape altogether. It's definitely the softest lipstick in a pencil form that I've owned. Bite's matte creme lip crayon is a superior product, in my opinion, and I'll buy more of those before I buy more of this type. In fact, I love the Matte Creme lip crayons. The High Pigment lip pencil? It's nice but not Holy Grail.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by hollzz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I loved the color of this lip crayon in the packaging. I saw it at Sephora a few weeks ago, and then last week went back during the VIB sale and couldn't resist picking it up. The color seemed to be perfect for how I want my lips to look on a daily basis. I have dry lips and definitely have to exfoliate and apply balm before using Bouquet because it will stick to dry patches. The formula is more drying than I expected- I had hoped it would be a little more creamy- not super glossy like a Clinique chubby stick but I was surprised at how matte it feels and looks. Overall I do like it, but don't think I would repurchase again because I prefer a more creamy finish to lipsticks. I am going to try a gloss over top and think I will enjoy that better. The color also seemed a bit darker on my lips than in the tube, If you like matte lip products that aren't especially hydrating, you will probably like this!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My best friend got me this color for Christmas...little did she know that I had my eye on this exact lippy for weeks!! It's such a beautiful medium pink that wears for a long time and has a lovely texture. I can't wait to try more!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2013 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Angeldoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to love this because the light-med pink color is very pretty. Unfortunately looked very cakey on my lips and left them feeling dried out. It emphasized any flakies I had and no matter how much I applied it just looked thick and caked on (it is creamy and thick as others have said). I will stick with bite's luminous creme lipsticks as they work much better for me (moisturizing and great finish).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2012 11:32:00 PM More reviews by 88angels

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this new craze in fat pencil lipsticks. I personally think the old school lipstick packaging should be done away with forever. When using on actors they get their own pencil and i generally don't even use a lip brush anymore. Great for touch ups on set and super easy (ok, when I am doing print or red carpet I still like the control and precision of a brush) I have tried lots of these style pencils: Tarte, Clinique Chubby Sticks, Bite, Urban Decay. I love them differently for different reasons and I think its helpful to see all in one review.
Tarte: I love the option of sheer or more pigmented matte. the colors are so fashion forward with the brighter matte choices. The sheers are perfect for every day wear and are fairly moisturizing
Clinique Chubby Sticks: Sheer and moisturizing. Love the color selection. Two Ton Tomato is such a fun orangey bright red and you don't have to have a surgeon's steady hand to apply like you do most reds. I apply it on the go mirror free! and Bountiful Blush is just hands down the best natural color out there. It works on everyone!
Bite: Not a huge color selection as of this review (4 or 5 colors at most at this point) but what they have is great! highly pigmented and smooth application. Great find!
Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss: I love this pencil. But it is not for the shy one. The colors are super vibrant (wow!!!) and yes, some of them quite loud. Which is so fun!!! Very pigmented! and smooth silky app. love love!
Hope this helps! If you are still going old school with your lipsticks, ditch 'em grandma!. come on over to fat lip pencil lipsticks - you'll never go back! (unless of course you are a makeup artist for runway, print, or redcarpet events where the control of a brush is still a tool we should be using... but who needs all that hassle if you're not??)

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by chichi82582

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The high pigment lip pencils from Bite are faaaaaabulous! They feel luxurious and moisturizing while on (like a high-end, creamy lipstick), rather than dry and matte (like a typical lip pencil). These are similar to Buxom lip sticks (the pencil kind) in terms of being a lipstick in an oversized pencil form, however, the Bite formulation has more slip, feels more comfortable going on, really does moisturize your lips as well as a lip balm would. They also taste quite good, which is a bonus. Bouquet is a creamy, opaque light blush pink with a teensy hint of coral. It can go on quite bright for a more bold look, or it can easily be sheered out for a feminine, day-time/office appropriate look. This is a color that I have been trying to find for quite some time–for some reason, most corals end up looking too orange on me, but bouquet has enough pink to be flattering against my fair, cool-toned skin and due to its excellent pigmentation and opacity, the color does not change significantly once on my med-to-high pigmented lips. I highly recommend these lip pencils! I also tried Bite lipstick in the Vouvray shade, which I would say is a very close color match to the shade of the Bouquet pencil, however, Vouvray is a bit more sheer and glossy, whereas Bouquet is more opaque and creamy.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No