December 21, 2014 | 1889 users online

Skincare - Face - Chagrin Valley - Cucumber Lime Yogurt Soap

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by gandiko

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This soap sounded ideal for me, but it's chuck-full of citric oils and they strip my face and make it sting. :( It hurt the tops of my cheeks and the skin around my nose and lips.

I think people with oilier/more robust skin would enjoy the soap. It just really wasn't for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Pheebie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I discovered this company a few years ago and have been in love with their products ever since. The Cucumber Lime Yogurt soap has been amazing for my skin. I started out with a sample bar (which in itself lasted a few months, and was under $3!) A few months later, I began receiving compliments on my skin - me! I've NEVER thought of myself as having "pretty" or "good" skin, but I was getting compliments from several people, including total strangers, and when I was bare-faced, no less. I should add I have ridiculously oily skin & large pores ~ yet I rarely break out for some reason ~ go figure.
Because I'm a confirmed product junkie though, I've tried other Chagrin Valley soaps (Castille Calendula - great for times my skin gets sensitive); Goatmilk Honey Oatmeal (again, good for the rare "sensitive skin" moments or if I've gotten too much sun); but Cucumber Lime Yogurt is my staple.