Chanel Rouge Coco Shine - 60 Antigone

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this

on 11/21/2014 3:52:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is my first Chanel lipstick. I love this formula, very moisturizing, feels nice on the lips. This formula is sheer but buildable. This is my favorite kind of formula. Its a mauvy-red.

However, its overpriced and i don't like the old-lady rose scent. They should consider updating the scent or maybe add an updated range that's more modern.

on 1/23/2014 11:20:00 AM

Antigone is my first coco shine lipstick. It does not look flattering to me at first sight as the it looks a dark berry red in the tube. Given the sheerness of the product, it turns into the prettiest rasberry red shade on my lips. I dun normally looks good with darker lippies but this one looks amazing. It is buildable to a reddish rose colour that is best for evening out. The formula, to me, is much better than ysl rouge volupte shine with a nice sheen and more moisture. You dun feel like wearing a lipstick as it sinks into your lips, but the ysl one leaves a waxy feeling. definitely looking for others shades in the coco shine line .

on 1/10/2013 2:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This shade is basically in the 'My Lips, But Better' category for me. Lovely, lovely shade with a sexy sheen when applied. An prettier and fresher alternative to a nude lipstick when wearing smokey or heavily made-up eyes. Only downside, haven't been able to find it since!

on 1/24/2012 4:29:00 PM

Antigone seems like one of the darkest shades available in this range and it's a blue/red berry shade with muted goldish shimmer.
It goes on smooth and feels great, the lasting power is not extensive but it seems to fade gradually to a lovely stain.
I love this colour and would defintely re-purchase when I finish my current one.

on 7/2/2011 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Love this lipstick! Exactly what I was searching for. Colour is beautiful an flattering. Good pigmentation, not to glossy, very moisturizing. All in all very nice product, staying power is not that good though. AND of course the prize, its insane but its CHANEL...

Recommended for Medium Skin