November 26, 2014 | 1033 users online

Lip Gloss - BeneFit Cosmetics - Ultrashines Lipgloss in Patootie

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 8:16:00 AM More reviews by soleil_kitty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Patootie is one of the nude lipglosses that were released by Benefit just recently. I didn't even know they existed and stumbled across them by accident about three weeks ago. I got Patootie after finishing both my MAC "Icescape" lipglass and its backup, too. That's what I dislike about LE's. When it's gone it's gone. As for Patootie: I didn't try it on, just bought it because I liked the colour when I was at the counter. It looked like a close enough dupe and it turns out to be a close enough dupe. It's a very light, pearly pink without the duochrome shimmer, however. It's perfect for a nude lip make-up and just overall pleasing & flattering. Texture is quite thin & non-sticky. The lasting power is mediocre but the feeling of it is nice. Very moisturizing. I also like the scent which reminds me of the bubble gum I used to have as a child. Yummy. I'm also totally in love with the flask. It's really sturdy & massive and the black print doesn't come off, even though I carry it around in my purse all the time. I know that's probably unessecary to mention but I'm a sucker for packaging and I really dislike the fact that the MAC print comes off when I carry their lipglasses around with me. Major difference: MAC has a little sponge applicator, Benefit has a brush. I like both. 5ml retail for 19 and to me, it's worth every cent. I've been using this gloss exclusively ever since I got it and it doesn't look like I used it at all, so I guess I will have this quite a while. So far, best Benefit product I have tried. Will repurchase!