September 20, 2014 | 1073 users online

Gels/Soaps - Softsoap - Mega Moisture Body Wash - Heavenly Vanilla

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Alywilson95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the ONLY body wash I use, it smells incredible, not really a super foody vanilla (which I prefer) but it's more of a true vanilla smell with a touch of musk. The smell lingers for a while and It layers well with the vanilla scented Lotion and body spray I use (Body fantasies vanilla). The moisturizing capabilities are awesome too, this leaves me feeling clean and moisturized with feeling sticky or dirty like other washes. At only $5 it's DEFINITELY worth the money. I HIGHLY recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2013 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

LOVE!!!!

*I've been using this bodywash for a few months now and absolutely love it!

*This lathers up wonderfully and rinses easily with no soapy or residue feeling afterwards.

*The scent is a yummy divine vanilla without being over sweet. The formula is so nice and thick that my skin does feel moisturized like I could skip using a actual moisturizer afterwards.

Total repurchase over & over!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by BlondeMcBeatz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just bought my second bottle today on sale. I absolutely loooooove this stuff! I love the thick, creamy formula. It lathers beautifully on my skin in the shower. The warm true vanilla scent is captivating, sexy, very mature and feminine. I also love how the fragrance lingers in the air after showering. My fiancee always wonders if I've put on perfume because it lasts so long on my skin. This product leaves me satiny smooth for hours! One little thing though, I wish I could get every drop from the bottle. I love it, and I'll definitely keep buying it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by carolinelovesbunnies

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this as it was on sale and am very glad that I did. In one use alone it helped soothe my very dry winter skin. It felt less itchy and appeared less dry to the naked eye. The bottle says it is a body butter cleanser and I now understand why, since it is thicker than any other bath gel I have used. Its creamy texture works well on the pouffe and is soft on the skin. The scent is a typical warm vanilla scent, not high-end or true vanilla, but also not the overly candied/sugary vanilla of some on the market. It's not my favourite vanilla scent, but it is nice. It does linger in the washroom air for quite some time post-shower.

I do wish the bottle was a squeeze-tube format. I am very happy that I have tried this bath gel and I would definitely repurchase in the future, if only for its body butter-like texture.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2013 5:20:00 PM More reviews by barberree

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i typically only buy very high-end bath products; it's one of my little ridiculous vanities, that my bathroom is populated with "nice things." when i smelled this in Walgreen's, though, i HAD TO HAZ. it's a luxurious vanilla concoction that really *does* smell "heavenly." in fact, i'd wear this as a perfume (which i'm even MORE vain about). it has an intoxicating coconut-vanilla smell, reminding me of a La Vanille concoction, even. it's also extremely rich, truly a liquid body butter. if you love vanilla scents, you simply must go to your nearest mega-market and smell it. :p

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Smells great and is quite moisturizing. Only issue I had is that it is very thick and it becomes difficult to get it out of the bottle when it gets low. Did not cause any increase in my skin issues (psoriasis, KP etc) would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 6:09:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Purchased this on sale for 2$. It is a decent, inexpensive body cleanser. The formula is thick though. Has a strong warm vanilla scent tha tI do not really care for.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by nessavamp

This product really leave my skin soft and silky, except I just don't like how the smell changes after it's been on my skin for a while. I absolutely love the smell of the product in the bottle and as I'm showering, but once it's been on my body after a couple of hours, it's a really annoying smell. I can't really explain it and I've never had this problem with other body washes. I will not be repurchasing this when I'm done with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by haidehh

I thought the smell would be to much but its not. it makes the skin really soft and is a really good body wash.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by PNyako

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I disagree with one of the original posters, this body wash smells like a VERY pleaseant true vanilla scent along with a bit of a light musk so it's not sickeningly sweet. I would say this was an "adult" vanilla body wash. The scent is long lasting without being overbearing and it leaves your skin SO super soft and moisturized! Sometimes I dont even have to apply lotion when I use this. It's nice and thick and creamy lasts forever and you dont need to use a lot for good results. Great price for the quality, I even prefer this over the LUSH body washes. GET THIS! I also mix this with the Sweet Honeysuckle and Orange Peel body wash from Softsoap because it has exfoliating beads as well as a stronger fragrance and I end up with a REALLY nice vanilla/citrus somewhat tropical (but again not too sweet) fragrance all over my body that lasts on my skin about an hour or two after I get out of the tub.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No