October 30, 2014 | 1669 users online

Polishes - OPI - Sparrow Me The Drama

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by baileykf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Bought this at tj max in a set with an opi black crackle polish. I absolutely love it! It's the perfect pink-not too bright but not too sheer. I love using this with the Gelous advanced nail gel coat. Going to order another someway or another (since it's discontinued) once I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by icing78

I got this at TJ max for 3.99. It is the most beautiful color I have ever applied to my nails!!! I am very happy with it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2012 10:50:00 PM More reviews by queenofga

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't own this polish, but I chose it for my toes at my most recent pedicure. It's so very pretty on my darker skin (I'm an NW45). Looks feminine but not over the top girly. Super pretty. Coordinates very well with my manicure, for which I'm wearing OPI's OPI Por Favor color. Highly recommend both for darker skin tones. It's a true pink, but not too much pink. Since it's OPI, I have no doubt that the polish will last for 2-3 weeks at least (plus - my nail place gives the best pedicures that tend to last a very long time anyway). OPI polishes always wear super-long, and it's absolutely worth spending a couple of extra bucks on this polish line.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2012 2:12:00 AM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This kind of color is way out of my comfort zone - I usually only wear nude or sheer pinks (when I wear them at all) but I was intrigued when I saw swatches of SMtD online. I agree with the other reviews that this is a difficult color to describe. I would say it is a dusty mid-toned bubblegum pink. In dim lighting it looks more dusty and muted, and bright lighting pulls the lilac undertones and it looks more lively. I think it is a really unique pink, and it works well on my cool toned skin. The formula is a bit streaky, but not that bad. Three coats evens it out completely, but you could get away with two if you apply carefully or wear glitter (or silver shatter!) over it. I got this as part of the PotC mini collection, and I don't know if I would purchase the large size since I don't wear this type of color very often. But I definitely rec. this color to pink lovers - it is easy to wear since it is bright and muted at the same time :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2012 6:08:00 AM More reviews by paradoxia1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I personally think the formula is fine but the colour just does not work with my NC43 skin

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2012 6:09:00 PM More reviews by ThisGirlxD14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A classmate let me barrow this color from her for a week. I had saw it on her nails. I thought it was a relatively nice colors, so she lent it to me. To be honest, this was SO HARD TO CONTROL!! I used an appropiate amount on the brush, and it was so runny it kept pooling all over my skin, and deep inside my mangled cuticles ( yes I bite the sides of my nails ) which made it look shriveled, and built up and crunchy on the sides ( if you get what im talking about ). Let me not even mention how STREAKY it was. It was so streaky and left bald spots in various places. By the second coat, it was okay. But I just removed it, and put on L.A. Colors Tropical Breeze since im not even really into nuetrals to begin with. I gave back to my friend the very next. Won't buy it. Too expensive for ONE nail polish, and it was just too much of a pain in the ass to apply, and control.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by mzebra

It appears that I am still on the mission to find the "perfect pink". While I do like how long my fingers look with this polish on, that's about it. The application was a bit fussy, a bit goopy, not particularly thick or thin and it yielded bald patches after two generous coats. I think the purple undertones are competing with my current skintone. I had a similar situation with essie's Splash of Grenadine. I'll have to wait til I get a little bit of summer color before I make decision of to keep or to donate this bottle.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2012 8:49:00 AM More reviews by kali205

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It's a no. I bought this as part of the Pirates of the Caribbean minis set. I find the formula pretty awful - very streaky. I really needed 3 coats to get it even, and would have done 4 if I had no shame. The colour is just not special enough for that sort of effort. I have a suspicion it might be a colour that doesn't really satisfy anyone - it's not bright enough and not subtle enough and just middle of the road boring.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2012 2:51:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous color. "barbie" and "nicki Minaj" pops up when I look at this color. On my nails, it's a warm pink with a purple undertone to it. Its def a dusty color. Formula isnt too runny nor too thick. I personsally love the wide brush. I used opi's natural base coat, 2 coats of this polish and 2 coats of opi's top coat. Def would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by katushka37

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favourite pink nail polish! It goes with almost anything. It is bright but at the same time doesn't scream look at me. It is mellow enough to be worn to work yet not boring. It always catches my eye.
I've purchased mini set 1st and fell in love with this shade so much that I had to buy a full size.
Two coats gave me good coverage. 1st coat was a bit streaky but 2nd one evened it out.